Sandman Hotel Edmonton West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lodge Motor Inn(Edmonton)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewstower rooms aredennys restaurantwasher dryerwalk in showerking suitequick checkbreakfast barstaying at this hotelupon checkenjoyed my stayreno
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed here last week for 3 days and no problems, other then a bit of a wind storm one night that had some of the construction materials that was right behind the room making noise but next morning that was all cleaned up and didn't hear it next night. Staff was very nice and friendly , Breakfast is a Denny's but service was quick as most of them are. Room was clean. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

If I could give this 0 stars I would. I'm usually very fair when it comes to reviews on hotels but this hotel I cannot be easy on. It is run down, dirty, dated and overall very disappointing for the price you pay to stay. For a 200 dollar suite I expected more than the hole in the wall room we were given. The biggest problem with this hotel are the rooms with no outside windows....welcome To your dungeon. In all fairness there is a window out to the pool area but it really only adds humidity to your room. The thermostat was difficult to control as it was either hot or freezing nothing in between. The carpet was coming up all over the room and full of stains and needs to be replaced. The bed frame looked like old barn wood, and even though it's an "in style" right now, I believe it was unintentional and looked this way due to the fact it's never been changed. The bathroom was small and nothing too impressive, however the water pressure was spectacular in the shower. The lack of electrical outlets was a bit bizarre especially with the "business executive suite" title that was given to this room. There was a pullout sofa that was rather dirty and did not get used due to staining. The garbage and recycling bin was full of garbage from the precious visitor, glass cups were dirty. I was rather disgusted. The room was just overall a big let down and the whole hotel needs a facelift. The staff are friendly and helpful but it did take a long time to check in. Maybe another front desk attendant would be beneficial. I will not be staying here again nor will I recommend the hotel to anyone. I was actually repulsed by the rate I was charged for the hole in the wall room I was given. Definitely not how I wanted to spend my anniversary.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hardtolove9999
Reviewed 8 March 2014

the hotel rooms are small and run down , there is no elevator in hotel at all, the wifi in the hotel is awful, entrance and side doors both are broken and signs in hotel are inaccurate and you can't find your way around hotel. Hotel appearnce is very misleading and won't stay again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank A R
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Lobby is false advertising, because once you get past that it's down hill fast! My families room stunk, had stains and burn marks all over the carpet, the lamp even had gross stains on it, our double beds (no queens) were so old, noisy and uncomfortable. This hotel should be embarrassed!!

Stayed: January 2014
4  Thank LovenDaFood
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Front lobby has been renovated and gives you a false impression about the condition of this hotel. I booked a 2 night stay here for business in March/13 and after 1 night stay, I cancelled the 2nd night and moved to another hotel.

Rooms were dated, carpets in the room were worn out. I didn't want to take my shoes off in the room the carpets looked so dirty. No elevators at this hotel, Be prepared to carry your luggage up the stairs to your room. Stale odours throughout the hallways.

I'll never stay at this hotel again until the new tower is finished at the property behind this building. I cannot recommend this hotel to stay at.

Room Tip: Cancel your reservation before 24 hrs to avoid paying a 1 night charge!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business