“Delicious food, reasonable price, great decor”
Review of Phoenicia - CLOSED

Phoenicia
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious food, reasonable price, great decor”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Four friends and I went to lunch at the Phoenicia Lebanese Restaurant in Edmonton. All of us chose different items from the lunch menu -- I had a chicken shawarma -- and we were all very happy with our selections. Each lunch came with a choice of soup or salad, and fries or rice, so no one left hungry. The atmosphere was elegant and I gather on weekends they have lots of excellent low-key entertainment.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank MaryWriter

Fresno, California, United States
“Best Lebanese Restaurant in Canada!!!”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I was introduced to the restaurant by my host ; the food and service were more than excellent ..the owner and the servers were very friendly, and entertainment was out of this world. I want to thank Phoenicia for making my trip from California worthwhile! I had the funnest New Year in my life, and I reccoment that each and every one of you reading this to go and experience the greatness I ecperienced at Phoenicia Restaurant!

• Visited December 2011
4 Thank Lana H
Edmonton, Canada
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I really loved this restaurant. We went there to take my mother in law and were not disappointed. The food tasted great' very attentive and friendly service and extremely health eating. I particularly loved the grilled platter. Highly recommend it.

Edmonton
“Excellent”
Reviewed 11 October 2011

A friend recommended Phoenicia to me and said it was hands down the best Lebanese food in town. I decided to go for Lunch one day, the restaurant is absolutely breath taking the service was excellent and the meals were generous and delicious. I went again for dinner on a Saturday night and got the whole Lebanese package: great mezza meal (Lebanese appetizers of all kind, with the main dish in the end), fun flavorful cocktails including my personal favorite the Phoenicia drink! And the best part was the belly dancing and live entertainment, I danced all night with my friends and worked off all the delicious food I ate that night. Definitely reccommend this place, it's absolutely amazing!

Edmonton, Canada
“BEST Lebanese food in Edmonton”
Reviewed 7 October 2011

The food was succulent and tastey. Our service was great. I went twice, once for a quick lunch...AWESOME! and the second time for a dinner date...never had a better time or food. The ambiance on Saturday nights is lively with music and belly dancing. Great place for a family dinner out on a weeknight.

• Visited October 2011