1,246 results
All reviews shuttle service steam room downtown location underground parking hockey game breakfast buffet front desk staff would stay again rooms are clean hot tub nice room bed was comfortable business trip enjoyed my stay coffee maker mini fridge home away from home
Reviewed 5 February 2014

title says it all.
Dirty, run down rooms. Furniture from the 80s, if that. Internet barely working. Restaurant food was limp, like it was left over from the weekend. Unfriendly front desk...several could not speak English, including the desk manager. Left messages (plural) for the manager of the hotel but never heard back. Returned my loyalty card at check out...never again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Booked this hotel through hot-wire, for a weekend away. Parking is $18 per day, which is less than hotels in downtown Edmonton. Had the buffet for breakfast, 15,95 plus tax, once again, less than other downtown hotels. Good selection including eggs bennie. I like higher floors, good view towards the west. Decent sized room with a single queen bed, very conformable, excellent roomcleanliness. As stated in another review, the furniture is old with nicks and scratches, didn't stay for topnotch furniture. The two armchairs were quite worn, should be replaced. Decent internet, no problem connecting. Lots of hot water. Good service for breakfast. At check in received 2 coupons for 25% off dinner

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Stayed at this hotel for a business trip. Rooms were clean and bed was good. Desk was a little small to get any serious work done. The room had 2 beds, a table and chairs, desk and dresser and it made the room too full of furniture. If they got rid of one of the beds and put a larger desk, this would have been a great business room. Overall I think the value for the money was definitely worth it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

The only good thing I could say about this place is the sheets were clean, too bad the bathroom wasn't. There was a leaky pipe in the hallway. I was appalled to find dirty Qtips on the bathroom floor, the remote and radio were filthy and I had to wipe down the light switches. We chose this hotel because we wanted a pool, a must for us when traveling, the pool and hot tub were out of order, when we asked at the front desk they didn't seem to know why. If we hadn't already booked and paid through hotwire we would have left and found a nice hotel. After complaining we were given breakfast vouchers, these however, didn't make up for the nearly $40 we paid for two nights parking.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I usually stay at the Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel as it's in the City Centre Mall and as I travel alone for work I find it convenient, safe and I can always catch a movie at night as opposed to sitting in my hotel room. The Delta was full so I opted for the Coast Edmonton Plaza. It is in a good location, central, and a very good value. My room was $139/night and it was a large, clean room at the end of the hallway (1017). It had a king bed, couch, coffee table, desk, large bathroom with lots of towels and a TV armoir, small fridge (bonus!) and two large windows. It was very clean. The lobby is nothing to look at but it has a convenience store, restaurant and lounge. I was a bit early but was checked in right away. I was given a coupon for 25% off dinner and drinks at the restaurant which is good until the end of the year. I was attending a hockey game at Rexall (alone) and took the LRT. The Bay/Enterprise station is just a short walk from the hotel -maybe a block in total. I wouldn't have taken the LRT back from the game if I didn't feel safe at night but it was fine - both ways. I had a good sleep and there is Starbucks coffee and to-go cups in the room. I had the breakfast buffet and it was fine, lots of selection and the waitress was good with frequent coffee refills. I would stay again and try out the spa and the lounge next time. And if I intended to catch another hockey game I'd definately choose to stay at the Coast for its close proximity to the LRT.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo