Sabu Sushi Bar
Ranked #717 of 2,537 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Off the beaten path slightly...but so glad we decided to stop. Service was very friendly. Ordered the $99 Sushi Boat and the food was very fresh and delicious. We especially loved the sushi rice, which many sushi houses, do a poor job preparing. I travel quite frequently internationally and I gotta say as good as some of the places I've been to in Asia. A little more expensive than some of the typical places in Alberta, but worth it IMHO...would recommend...

Reviewed 26 December 2013

This is a good Japanese with as close to authentic as possible. It is about a pricy as some of the other more authentic Japanese restaurants in Edmonton. I do enjoy my Japanese food and this hits the spot.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

Very good sushi, nice location, staff were very friendly and attentive. Cute place well decorated good vibe. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Jennette C
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I go for Japanese food about 3x a week. I've been here twice now. The chirasi bowl is good enough but the chance to order nigiri other than by individual piece is almost nonexistent and v. Expensive. I just spent $30 for lunch for two and is was pretty bare. And with the rolls we ordered we got 2 pieces of ginger. Really?

Many better places around which is too bad since Sabu is 4 blocks from my house. I will be gong past it to other places. I don't intend on returning.