“Great bar”

Ranked #33 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
Brandon, Canada
“Great bar”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Had an excellent stay at the yellowhed. The staff was friendly and very well manared. The bar had great service. Trisha the bartender was very quik with my beer and knew the menu inside and out. She was able to tell me what was good to order and was bang on. Overall I jad a great experience with this hotel

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Yellowheadinn, Manager at Yellowhead Inn, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you return.

Crystal

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This hotel has had a makeover lately including new management and staff. This has compleatly changed the hotel from what it used to be to a place worthy of anybody spending the night.
The rooms were very clean and comfortable; I had no problem sleeping there and at times, relaxing in the room.
One employee stands out in my mind for being exceptionally helpful and kind; he was influential in my stay being so memorable and really helped me feel like I was around family... his name is Tristan Tolley and I would advise anybody staying at the yellowhead inn to say hi to him.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody looking to stay in Edmonton, I will stay at the yellowhead inn again!!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank BrittonsBestReviewer
Yellowheadinn, Manager at Yellowhead Inn, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and that your stay at the Yellowhead was memorable. We are very happy that Tristan was there to extend our customer service to you and yes thank you we have definitely been renovating so it is nice to see guests are really starting to take notice.

Again thank you very much and we hope to see you in the near future.

Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 9 April 2014

My budfies and I stay and drink at the Yellowhead all the Time. We all work up north and come through Edmonton on shift change. We spend alot of money in the lounge where we are always treated well. We were hapoy to see the one girl was gone awhile back. She wasnt very good for the establishment, but Steve has always been good to us and now with Irene there ist a great place to be.

Its untortunate that the front end staff dont treat us very well, poobably because we are a bit rough around the edges but we are good guys and our money is just as good as the suit and tie guys.
The rooms are decent and housekeeping is alright.

Al.. Heavy equip operator.

Room Tip: Wear a suit..or true religion
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Yellowheadinn, Manager at Yellowhead Inn, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your review and would like to thank you for your repeated stays with us. We definitely do not want to you to feel that our front desk staff is not treating you fairly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I will direct your concerns to our General Manager
at the hotel. Again thank you very much and we truly appreciate all of your business.

Manager
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the yellowhead hotel last week because of a last min stay in edmonton. My wife saw the review below and didnt want to stsy there,but we agreed to stop in and see for ourselves because it was so convinient right on the yelliwhead hwy. We were greeted by friendly front desk staff and were informed that the stripper club has been closed for months, but there was a nice lounge with vlts and resturaunt etc. so we decided to stay. The stay was only two nights but we were given a nice room that they said was recently renovated and the lounge was nice. Nice atmospher, our age..lol..not a bunch of kids. My wife even made friends with Irene and Steve who were great. The service was great and Irene even sat down with us whenshe had a min and made us feel very welcome.
We will be back if we are in Edmonton again.
Thank you.

Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,

We are happy you had a enjoyable stay while in Edmonton that your room absolutely met your
needs and that you enjoyed how the staff extended their hospitality to you.

We look forward to returning.

Manager
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have been living at the Yellowhead Inn for 2 months while attending NAIT.......all of the people here have treated me wonderful. Rooms are very clean and the housekeeping stall has been wonderful. Gina has been an exceptional help......Im always spilling my ashtray or something and she has always been understanding. She has a perfect attitude for working with the public.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very happy that you are enjoying your stay with us
while you attend Nait and that our staff is showing you exceptional service. We look forward
to your continued stay at the Yellowhead Inn.

Revenue Manager
High Prairie, Canada
Reviewed 1 April 2014

we stayed on the 3 floor on the new side, the lady at front desk marge was very nice and got us into our room before check in, our maid Kim gave us extra towels and coffee since there was 4 of us, and even gave us directions to a local chili's, we were sad they took out the strip club but having subway in the building was great, a pool would be a good idea. Over all I had a Great experience.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Yellowheadinn, Manager at Yellowhead Inn, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review and happy that our housekeeping gave you exceptional service. Subway is a nice add to our hotel and guests seem to really enjoy having it on location.
We look forward to having you return.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have been staying at the Yellowhead Inn off and on now for many years.
This time around have been staying for three weeks.
Front desk is helpful and always happy to welcome me back.
Midge and all staff at the front end are super at making stays comfortable.
Also like to mention Gina in house keeping who makes an extra effort in providing great services.
Over all this property provides and meets all expectations to guests short or long term.

Thank you again to Midge at front desk and Gina housekeeping.
Keep up the wonderful service ladies.
Room #531
Regards,
Darin North

Room Tip: My recomendation is rooms that end with 30 31. The reason for this is the trains run directly behin...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. Very nice to know that you received excellent service from
our staff as we value the feed back and appreciate that our guests see how important they are to us
We look forward to having you return.