“Delicious Cake for Wedding!”
Review of Fuss Cupcakes

Fuss Cupcakes
Ranked #15 of 24 Bakeries in Edmonton
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Wheelchair Accessible
Surrey
“Delicious Cake for Wedding!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My daughter got married in Edmonton and as it was a very small wedding we needed a small cake. I arrived from London a few days before the wedding so Fusscupcakes didn't have much time to prepare. The staff were great and did a wonderful job making a beautiful and absolutely delicious Coco cake. It certainly made the day special and I can't wait to go back to visit and eat some more of those really delicious cupcakes! Many thanks for a great job!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank BillieSurrey

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Freakin cute and delicious!!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I found the store on tripadvisor and it link us to their official website, it looks really good so I decided to give it a try. Holy moly those cupcakes are good!! They smell good, not too sweet, taste really good, staff in the store were really friendly, and they look super cute!! It a good souvenir too!! :)

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Daphne H
Jasper National Park, Canada
“Best cupcakes”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Love this place. They're open late. Always friendly service and great product. Not so good for you but nice to have once in a while as a treat. Great location too. Nice to just walk by and pick up a cupcake.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank luna m
Spruce Grove, Canada
“Heaven shaped like a cupcake”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I Love, Love, Love Fuss cupcakes!! These are the most delicious cupcakes that I have ever tasted! I try to stop by the store and pick them up for any occasion I can think of!

Visited November 2012
4 Thank taranm
Edmonton, Canada
“The service and cupcakes will keep you coming back!”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I have lived in Edmonton all my life, generally I'd say the service in this city to be consistently appalling. Fuss cupcakes is the exception to the rule! I frequent this business #1 Because these cupcakes are delicious beyond belief.
#2Because I am always treated so graciously by every single staff member every time, that I think I would keep returning to purchase used cooking oil!
Let me warn you that you will have trouble choosing, but it is impossible to make a mistake.
You will probably find them pricey, but I suggest that you skip a couple of days worth of cheaper dessert items and splurge on these magnificent cupcakes.

• Visited February 2012