Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
US$111
Orbitz.com
US$120
US$94
All reviewswest edmontonfront deskfree cookiesrooms are cleanvery nice hotelpool and hot tubexcellent staywould stay againa great place to stayshort drivebusiness tripeasy accessfree parkinghgilobbymanfredmall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Stayed here for a night while visiting Edmonton and I was quite pleased with the accommodations, even if they are under renovations.

The front desk staff is friendly and the 24/7 gym is nice as well. They have a decently sized pool and the free cookies at the front desk are always a welcome addition.

Parking here is a bit of a pain. There are not enough spots and I didn't feel comfortable parking in the shared parking lot with the car dealership next to them. Nothing would have likely happened, but I'm not risking getting my car towed.

The room itself was spacious, although a little warm. The desk work desk in the room is great and the Internet there was good too.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
HGIGuestRelations, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear guest,

I want to thank you for your review of us, I am sorry that during your stay you had some challenges with parking. I must admit we have not heard that before as we have more stalls than I have rooms. I can only assume that perhaps several were snow covered.

Once again thank you for your comments and for staying with us.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

This hotel is close to the West Ed. Mall--but a $69.00 taxi flat fee from the airport one way. Costs about $8-10.00 to go one way to the Mall. Staff were very friendly and conscientious. Under renovation at this time but the pool and restaurant were open!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Reviewer,

Glad to see that you enjoyed our property during your visit to Edmonton. Thank you for sharing with others and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

I only stayed one night for business, the hotel is currently under renovation so the restaurant is in another room, there's construction going on but that doesn't bother me. Smiling faces at the front desk, always good being greeted with a smile. Helpful staff, nice hotel, good food in the buffet, no complaints at all.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
HGIGuestRelations, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Can't thank you enough for your review, we are excited to be completing a property wide renovation. Our associates have remained very positive during this time and patient guests such as yourself make it all worth it.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Love staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Edmonton. I have stayed here numerous times and never experienced any noise problems and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. The new renovation are an added bonus. Love it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Thank Maren.MS I

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you first of all for being a fan of our property, we are very excited to be completing our property wide refresh and appreciate your patience with us. Look forward to showcasing our new look in a few weeks.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Booked For NYE 2013, was difficult dealing with the reservation call centre representative. Construction was all throughout the lobby, orange tarps everywhere and cardboard or plywood along a portion of the flooring, was not told about this at any point until I found out with my own eyes. Ice machines weren't working on any of the 6 floors. Rooms were tidy and clean, bedding, pillows and mattress were all standard or slightly above. Only issue was the furnace wasn't working correctly and would not stay at or go to designated temperature. (Had to overcrank it and wait 30 min for the furnace to begin pushing warm air, try doing that right before bed.) Front desk personnel Rebecca helped with everything she could and is a great asset to that hotel. Sheldon also was helpful.

Would stay there again just wasn't a very smooth vacation booking.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan_DeJ

Dear Reviewer,

I want to thank you for your review of us and thank you for your patience with us. We are excited to be completing a property wide refresh. Despite our best efforts to let guests know in advance some reservations escape us. We hope that you will return to see the completed refresh. Thank you for your kind words regarding Rebecca & Sheldon, I will share your words with them.