Staff were courteous, though not exceptionally warm. The hotel seems to be a few years old, and it's still in good shape. As a Hilton Honors Diamond, I didn't receive an upgrade, but room was perfectly fine. Also had to ask for the bottles of water that are supposed to come with the stay. Anyway, it was what you'd expect for a Hilton Garden Inn, a quality product with good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton is 20 minutes away from Downtown Edmonton and only 5 minutes away from the West Edmonton Mall. It is located on 178th Street and Stony Plain Road. This vibrant hotel offers 160 beautifully appointed guest rooms, popular recreational facilities such as heated swimming pool and hot tub, reasonably priced casual dining service in the Garden Grille & Bar and newly openend Backyard Lounge & Patio, free Wi-Fi and local phone calls, only to list a few. The Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton is sure to cater to your needs whether it for business or a nice getaway, "We Speak Success!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Hilton Garden Inn Edmonton
- Edmonton Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Edmonton