“No worth the price or the food.”

Cora Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #473 of 2,393 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
“No worth the price or the food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

I was really excited to eat breakfast here but there were mixed reviews. My sister and I were seated promptly and gave our drink orders. I wasn't impressed that my chocolate milk came from a chocolate squeeze bottle. There was syrup at the bottom.
The food was mediocre and and service was sub-par. For a plate of pancakes for my little sister and hash browns and toast for myself the total was $37. Not impressed.

• Visited November 2012

“Food delish!! Service?????”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

I guess our first clue that there was a problem was having to wait for a table when there were only 9 tables occupied and staff was more concerned with arranging cutlery than getting customers seated. There was only 2 people ahead of is, but it still took almost 5 minutes before we were acknowledged. Not a good scene. After we were seated there was another delay in getting our order taken. However our food came quickly and was superb. Hubby ordered the granola with strawberries, ordered the raspberry creme crepe. Both were declared very good. BUT I had no knife to cut with. After the second request for a knife, the waitress came by and noticed I a using a fork and spoon to tear the crepe she slip the knife on the table. Too late. I was almost done. Tsk!!tsk!!! Not service.

• Visited June 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Mainly Fruit-Based Breakfast and Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013

This restaurant serves mainly breakfast and lunch that are fruit-bent. It will suit the kids and the adults that like fruits or are vegetarians. The meat input is kept to a minimum such as ham and eggs. My partner dislikes it though because it does not meet her standard for breakfast. I like it.

• Visited March 2013
Beaumont, Canada
“not bad could be bigger portions”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

The food was not bad but portions are small and it expensive for breakfast food.I had the breakfast mix that had bacon crepes sausage .but I found it pricey for the amount of food you get.It was over $14.00 with a drink just for one person

Visited January 2013
“Big breakfast choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

Food comes very attractively presented with artistic fresh fruit. All very tasty, service great and friendly

Visited January 2013