“First visit. Amazing service. Great food. Loved all the fruit.”

Cora Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #477 of 2,441 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Canadian
Grande Prairie, Canada
“First visit. Amazing service. Great food. Loved all the fruit.”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This was my wife and my first visit to a Cora's and it was great. The food was fresh and delicious. Since our first visit, we've been back with friends and have never been disappointed. I love all the fresh fruit and the abundance of friendly staff. Even the coffee is good. My wife and I don't usually go out for breakfast, but now we do every chance we get. The helpings are large enough that we share an entre' and leave feeling satisfied. Our absolute favorite is the Smoked Salmon Benedict -Wow!!

Edmonton, AB
“Disappointing - does not live up to the hype......”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Four of us arrived on Friday about 11:15 A.M. Restaurant was filled and parking difficult - and this on a weekday morning! Beverage order taken quickly but server was rude as we were ready to order and she would only take beverage order. Further 15 minute wait to get beverages before we could order. Eggs Benny were cold, muffin not toasted, just deli slice of ham, minimal hollondaise, and cold eggs. Construction dish was cold eggs, cold potatoes and bacon so thin you could see through, the 2 omelets ordered were not really omelets, served flat. Seriously you charge $1.35 for onions in your hashbrowns - $1.35 for a teaspoon of onions? $2.35 for a toss of cheese on your hashbrowns? No refills of coffee nor juice offered despite waiving down another server requesting same. Server never did come back to see how everything was. Only time we saw server was when thee bill arrived and despite not eating our plates we never even received so much as a 'sorry' or "I will get a replacement', no nothing. On the positive front, the fruit was delicious, fresh and served at the right temperature. Very appealing in the way it is presented. Sorry, cold food and service will not be bringing us back.

Edmonton, Canada
“A lot of fresh fruit - but lacking what you order.”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

I have tried liking this place - because everyone talks about it. This was probably my 5th time at this one - and I have yet to be impressed. Like always - service was lacking - BUT there was only one server for the whole restaurant. I asked if lattes could be made decaf (I am pregnant and can NOT have caffeine) and if that couldn't be done I would have a milk. She brought me a latte - but I double checked with her about 1/4 of the way through making sure it was decaf - 'oops I forgot sorry'. The water comes in kid size glasses - mine was empty before my meal came & was never refilled. My French toast order was up for a bit before I got it - because of only one server for the whole place. So when I ate my French toast it was warm & soggy from the fruit on it. Plus the food isn't cheap - the fruit is nice but I ordered French toast - and would have liked to enjoy that. Oh and when I went to pay - I was charged for the latte!

1 Thank Corimarnell
“No worth the price or the food.”
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

I was really excited to eat breakfast here but there were mixed reviews. My sister and I were seated promptly and gave our drink orders. I wasn't impressed that my chocolate milk came from a chocolate squeeze bottle. There was syrup at the bottom.
The food was mediocre and and service was sub-par. For a plate of pancakes for my little sister and hash browns and toast for myself the total was $37. Not impressed.

• Visited November 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Food delish!! Service?????”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I guess our first clue that there was a problem was having to wait for a table when there were only 9 tables occupied and staff was more concerned with arranging cutlery than getting customers seated. There was only 2 people ahead of is, but it still took almost 5 minutes before we were acknowledged. Not a good scene. After we were seated there was another delay in getting our order taken. However our food came quickly and was superb. Hubby ordered the granola with strawberries, ordered the raspberry creme crepe. Both were declared very good. BUT I had no knife to cut with. After the second request for a knife, the waitress came by and noticed I a using a fork and spoon to tear the crepe she slip the knife on the table. Too late. I was almost done. Tsk!!tsk!!! Not service.

• Visited June 2013