“Top 5 Public Courses in Edmonton Area”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lewis Estates Golf Course
Edmonton, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Top 5 Public Courses in Edmonton Area”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I have golfed all of the public courses in the Edmonton area, and this course is one of my favorites. The course has an interesting layout with a good combination of water and sand hazards. The fairways and greens are always in great condition. A true Albertan feel to have a pumpjack in the middle of the course... You get a great value for your money here compared to other Edmonton courses, only $35/9 holes or $63/18 holes (weekends). The golf pro's here are also excellent as I have taken a few spring tune-up lessons here over the years. Ron is the best! The clubhouse is nice as well, and they serve fairly good food.

Visited September 2011
4 Thank jmarcy

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Localpublicplayer”
Reviewed 24 September 2011

I play everywhere in edmonton and Calgary and I have to disagree with this plumbersback guy? Course conditions are outstanding, pro shop and clubhouse staff are very friendly and the food is very good for golf course standards. Slow play has never been an issue. I usually weekends in the afternoons with my regular 4 some and we love it! Only issue we have are the houses on #16, 17 and 18 way too close. Green fee rates are very competitive for this quality of course and conditions. I recommend Lewis estates to anyone visiting the Edmonton area! And by the way it is a 3 minute drive to river cree casino and mariott hotel.

1 Thank Publiccourseplayer
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Slow, Slow, Slow, Slow Play”
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Do not play this golf course if you want a quick round of golf, we thought it was bad the last time we played with a 4 3/4 hour round, we stopped playing after 14 holes at 4 1/2 hours starting at 2:30pm before twilight at 3pm, we paid $84.00 and the marshall was in a totally enclosed cart and flew by us everytime we saw him. Go to The Links at Spruce Grove for a great experience.

Visited August 2011