“Great Feedback”
Review of Evolution Golf

Evolution Golf
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I am a PGA golf professional and practice regularly at Evolution Golf. It's an excellent facility with the same simulators they use on the Golf Channel. They are state of the art and reveal the true efficiency of my golf swing by accurately providing statistics such club head speed, launch angle, spin rate, and other valuable information. In addition, it's very fun to play some of the great courses they offer in a clean and comfortable setting at a reasonable price. I recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Larry P
There are newer reviews for Evolution Golf

Reviewed 4 March 2014

my husband and I went with another couple on a rainy day! We had booked T- times at an Edmonton golf course but it got rained out. We came here instead and had a great game with food and drink. Friendly staff and reasonable prices.

1  Thank svinga2016
Reviewed 27 January 2014

As far as golfing in January goes, Evolution does it best. TVs in each room and prompt bar service take it to the next level.

The golf simulation is the best I've experienced, much better than anything at Local bars.

2  Thank Alexander D