“Villa Maria Country Inn- Great Experience!!!”

Villa Maria Country Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 29 Edmonton B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 10 February 2010

My experience at Villa Maria was truly awesome! I had never been to Canada before and Mimi and Stefan are wonderful! Their generosity and hospitality made my stay relaxing and worry free. I was travellilng alone and they made me feel at home. The atmosphere there is quiet and you have not had good pancakes until you try Mimi's!!! They greeted me when I came in and wished me a good day when I left. I had privacy and felt very secure there. It is very clean! They take pride in the way they treat people and were very accommodating. When I was leaving to go to the airport, Mimi fixed me a care package of goodies to take with me on the plane. It was a memorable trip and I highly recommend the Villa Maria Country Inn to others. Sincerely, Daphyne Cooley

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 October 2009

We stayed there for one night, my husband, my mom and me. Stephan was so nice and the rooms look like hotel rooms. The room was very big (we took a double room but a single room will do for a couple) and breakfast was very good. Location was very good, but if you want to go Downtown you will need a car.
Stephan's hospitality was great and he was nice and helpful.
If we'll come to Edmonton again we will defiantly stay again.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2009

We booked for two nights and had 2 great experiences. The first night was a great girls night in complete with Mimi's home baking and followed a hectic morning where everyone was very helpful. The second night was even better with a quiet and relaxing atmosphere followed by a great breakfast. I would definitely recommend the place for a group or even just a little weekend get away in Edmonton.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2009

Mimi and Stephan are so very friendly and welcoming. We spent 5 nights in very clean and comfortable surroundings with a hearty breakfast served each morning.
John and Barbara N. Beeton, Ontario

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2009

I went there after I have seen the nice reviews here...

Actually, I was amazed by the friendly staff; Mimi and Steve. I felt they are like my parents. They were helpful in every aspect, or with any need I requested their help for.

The house itself is at the suburb of Edmonton city. I had a rental car all the period of my stay, thus I had no problem about transportation. So, this is a point to consider.

The room service was nice. Not perfect, but nice.

I really appreciate this stay. And, I'm grateful to the owners; Mimi and Steve, for the hospitality and sympathy... I really felt their slogan; Home away from Home :)

Dr. Mohammed Saad.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2009

My daughter and I stayed at Villa Maria for 3 nights, and we have never been treated so royally while staying at a hotel or bed and breakfast. The rooms were large, bright and very clean. Beds were comfortable and you had all the amenities that you needed. I can't say enough about our breakfast, it was absolutely the best. I would highly recommend Villa Maria and it is now going to be the only place we stay at when we are in Edmonton.

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed 20 September 2009

My wife and I, stayed at Vila Maria for 10 days in a row. We'll recommend it to anybody. Great rooms, delicious breakfast made by the owners for our taste and a lot cheaper than hotels!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple