“Little Las Vegas”

Century Casino and Hotel Edmonton
Ranked #63 of 91 Hotels in Edmonton
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Originally booked this hotel because it was close to an event we were attending. Once we had a look around, there was so much more than a casino! Although we were only there for one night and didn't get to check out all their facilities, we were impressed with what they offer. They have a showroom advertising some older but worth seeing entertainment like Toronto, Honeymoon suite and more. Yuk Yuks has a spot there which is always a fun night out. I think you would have to keep an eye out for what you like but there is definitely a variety of entertaining things to do.
The casino was quite large. The room was amazing! The king bed was hard to leave in the morning it was so comfortable. The hotel itself was quiet, no noise from the hallways. The location cant be beat - with an LRT walking distance, you can get to Northlands or Downtown in minutes. A perfect place to kick back and relax.

Room Tip: All the rooms are on the top 2 floors so noise is not a problem - But if you can, go for the king su...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Chris L

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel is not very large, it has two floors with approx 20 rooms on each floor. It is sometimes hard to get a reservation. The prices are OK for the level of luxury. The rooms are very clean and quiet. There is no view, WIFI is free.
We like to stay here because of the price, the casino and not have to worry about getting back to our hotel after having any drinks. There is an underground parked but I haven’t used it yet. Quite frankly I didm;t know it was there until the last time I stayed there. I am booked again for July 23rd and I will be driving a topless car so it will be a perfect time to try it out!
There are a couple of restaraunts in the casino and both are quite good.
The clientele in the casino are middle class.

Room Tip: The hotel has 4 floors and the rooms are on the top 2 floors keeping all of them quiet and away from...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cobravii
TLCentury, Front Office Manager at Century Casino and Hotel Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are glad that you enjoy staying with us.

The hotel currently consists of 2 floors, second and third and 26 rooms, 12 King Suites, 12 Double Queens and 2 King Jacuzzi Suites.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we look forward to accommodating you again later this month!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We have stayed here on several occasions as we really enjoy the bands the bring in. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Food was very good. I found the bed to be a little soft, but that is more of a preference than a complaint. Definately will stay again, and book ahead of time.

Room Tip: Book ahead if you are going for a show!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cheerbear66
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed one night at the hotel and took advantage of the casino during my stay! This gave me $5.00 off my room rate. The friendly woman at the front desk was fabulous. No hot tub/pool or breakfast unfortunately. The room was large, clean and comfortable. I suffered an allergic reaction during the night and was up in the night searching the internet for the pillow company in order to find out if there were feathers in the pillow. YES there are. I checked out very early due to the feather situation. It did not enter my mind that hotels still use feathers in their covers or pillows. Lesson learned. I still highly recommend this hotel but allergy sufferers beware. I could have requested non-feather pillows at the front desk. This is a totally non-smoking facility including the casino.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank nlw2
TLCentury, Hotel Supervisor at Century Casino and Hotel Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you very much for taking time to write your review, we appreciation your comments and concerns.

We are glad that you enjoyed our facilities, however it is disappointing to hear the your stay was somewhat unpleasant.

We do have combination down pillows in our hotel rooms, however we also offer a hypo-allergenic alternative which we can arrange prior to arrival.

Thank you again for your review, we look forward to making your next stay with us as comfortable as possible!

Reviewed 1 March 2014

We stayed for three nights were happy with our room,beds were nice,my only complaint was no fridge or microwave! We were not happy with the restaurants food and service was not good! I would not recommend this hotel for couples with children! The lady who was working the front desk when we checked in was really nice got us free tickets to yuk yucks!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tammysmith826

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel. Unfortunately our hotel rooms are incapable of supporting refrigerators and microwaves, however we are working on a solution to this issue to better accommodate our guests.

I would also like to note for future guests that we do accommodate children, however we do not supply playpens and the One-31 restaurant is the only one in the building able to accommodate children until 2:00pm.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We spend valentine's day at the Century Casino, we first saw a show and we had booked a room, we got room 302 which is on the 3rd floor and close to the elevator and ice machine, at first I was disappointed when I saw where the room was, the room was very clean and very big, the bed was quite comfortable too. Since the room is in a casino no kids are allowed so I found it to be very quite and managed to get a good night sleep none the less. Overall I was impressed with the hotel and would recommend it

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us!

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to accommodating you in the future!

I would just like to note for future guests that we do accommodate children as the hotel is not located inside the casino and we also have a restaurant located next to the front desk that serves all ages until 2:00pm.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I travel a lot for business and normally would pass the Casino and one day I decided to stay here and I so totally love the place!! I've stayed here a few times already and will continue to do so. The staff are the best and your rooms are just perfect!!! You'll see more of me!

Room Tip: The beds are most comfortable!!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for writing us a review!

We are glad that you enjoy staying with us, we will continue to strive for the best customer satisfaction and accommodate you the best we can!

Thank you again!