“Delivery Pizza”

Neighbourhood: Downtown
Burnaby, Canada
“Delivery Pizza”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Very disappointed in the pizza we ordered for delivery . Although the phone part and driver were great and not the problem, the actual pizza we waited 1hour 20 minutes for was not at all good. Unenjoyable tomato sauce base tasted like cheap supermarket tinned sauce ,poor quality and lack of cheese. Ham and pineapple was the better choice though.
We had Boston pizza in Vancouver ,so was expecting the same here. Sorry ,but will not be buying from here again.
Will go to Famoso in Whyte Ave ,or order in PapaJohns.

• Visited March 2014

• Korean first
“Worst service ever”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Waitress was rude using extremely profound language in the bar refused to service because I told her not to speak to me in that manner and was asked to leave by management even though I was not rude and was only polite with them!!!!
I would not recommend for the service and management are rude and unprofessional most distasteful disgusting atmosphere ever!!!! Never eat here again

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Ap8651
Spruce Grove, Canada
“Valentine's Day Dinner”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We ordered a few drinks, a plate of nachos and 2 heart shaped pizzas to go. Our waitress told us that our pizzas may not look like hearts by the time they got home, but that didn't matter to us. She was quite friendly and attentive. Nachos were average, pizza was good - try the Tuscan and the Meateor is always great!
But, yes, dinner at BPs adds up, for what we had the meal was rather pricey.

• Visited February 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Boston Pizza (West Ed)”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I know the reviews haven't been good, but I actually got phenomenal service there. Our service was bright, friendly, smiley. I went there multiple times and she remembered us each time. I didn't catch her name, but she was blonde and works in the lounge, and she was the highlight of my visit. The food was dependable boston pizza food, but the service made my experience great

Visited July 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“$$$”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

food is mediocre, cost is phenomenal! $40 for two people who only had a Boston Brute and salad. It costs an extra $2.00 for a spinach salad.

Visited May 2013