“Bad Customer Service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Westmount
Neighbourhood: Westmount
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Website said it was open until 2am. I called at 1:25am to make sure it was in fact open b/c I know a lot of restaurant staff try to close early out of laziness. Justin told me I had to make it there in five minutes or else I wouldn't be served. Seems to me that 1:25am plus five minutes equals 1:30am and they should be taking orders for half an hour. So much for "Eat Great, Even Late" and an obvious case of lazy staff worried more about getting home than honouring the hours of service that THEY advertise for Friday.

"Sundays: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Mon - Thu: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Fri - Sat: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM"

Don't trust these guys to honour the above times. Call ahead to make sure they aren't planning on heading home early before you go.

1  Thank BadServiceWatch

Reviewed 11 January 2013

They don't ask you if you want drinks. If you want something you pretty much have to go up to the bar and ask for it. This even when the bar is dead. People working there are more concerned about socializing then actually serving you. Just overall bad service.

1  Thank Tdvisor
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Food you know, quality and service as expected. Close to hotel downtown. clean.

1  Thank 628jamieC
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Best pizza sauce ever. I love the pizza bread with the sauce. My husband loves the Boston brute and I like the Thai chicken bites!

Reviewed 5 February 2012

not impressed; slow service, did not serve what I had ordered; very long wait; beer NOT cold; waiter very nonchalant;

*** definitely not up to standard; DIRTY and slow

1  Thank Harry K