“food was great!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Edmonton, Canada
“food was great!!”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

we had the mahi mahi and it was fabulous, done in a lemonbutter sauce. delish!! the service was great, but where it is is a bit wierd. Unfortunately there was a drunk gentleman beside us and he was annoying and loud. I thought the staff dealt with him accordingly but a little too late.

• Visited August 2014

edmonton
“Great place to dine!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Three of us were meeting up for lunch to celebrate my good friends birthday. We all had a great time. From the moment I booked a reservation to the end of the meal. The server. Lukasz was amazing. From that bright smile to pleasantries. He definitely made our visit fun! The food was good. The Groupon was a great deal too. They even brought a delicious birthday cheesecake and sang to my friend. She also got a special card from the hotel staff. I would highly recommend this place. Good job!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Cyan10
Fort McMurray, Canada
“A quick bite”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I had a quick bite... Its a small restaurant, with a few items on the menu. I liked the food, well done and the sparkling water was very satisfying.

Visited July 2014
London, ON
“A good meal overall despite some hiccups.”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I purchased a Groupon for this after reading reviews and checking out the menu.

Difficult to find, if you don't have the address as there was no advertising outside and the restaurant is located inside the hotel. The décor is modern, and the colors were nice. There is a variety of different seating, and we chose a booth type table however, it only had a place setting for two.

Although this is a hotel restaurant, it was one of the better ones I have been to. The server did unfortunately forget to get us a 3rd place setting when we sat down, and they forgot when I asked for no ice in my drink. She also filled my girlfriends Mango Kiss a little to full, and spilled a little bit when bringing it to the table. Nothing drastic, or on her, but enough to make a little bit of a mess. We started with the Nacho's, which were a little pricey considering there's no meat so it's just nacho's, cheese, jalapeno's and olives. We each had separate meals, although we could have easily shared. Coleslaw was excellent, as was the fries and the Caesar salad. We could definitely recommend this place, although it would generally speaking be more than I would normally spend, however the Groupon made it more reasonable.

• Visited June 2014