“excellent meal”

Neighbourhood: Oliver
Lloydminster, Canada
“excellent meal”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We enjoyed our meal at this little trattoria in Edmonton. The menu is quite extensive and the prices reasonable. We had a lovely evening catching up with friends. A great little place to go. The food was DELICIOUS!

Visited May 2014

Hamilton, Canada
“My favourite restaurant in Edmonton”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Bring your appetite because these guys are relentless when it comes to the quality and quantity of awesome Italian food. You would absolutely drive or walk by this place and never give it a second thought, but once you've eaten there, you may never think about another Italian restaurant again without comparing it to Il Pasticcio.

The appetizers are all excellent and enough to share with a number of people (my favourite is the Nello's Bruchetta
Diced tomato, garlic, onion, basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar with toasted bread with Bocconcini Cheese $12.99-enough for a table of 4 for sure). I've also had the appy prawns and they are awesome.

The main courses are tasty and overwhelmingly large. Doggy bags are to be expected. Dinner tonight becomes lunch tomorrow.

The service is excellent, the wine list does the trick, but I'll say that the house red by the litre does the job nicely.

It's a must-visit every time I go to Edmonton.

Visited April 2014
Slave Lake, Canada
“Fine wine, and great dine”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

This food was amazing! We both ordered from the specials and it was by far the best I'd ever had. The service was amazing, the owner put my coat on for me. Top notch restaurant!!

Edmonton, Canada
“Best Italian Restaurant in town”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

This restaurant is located right across from the Le Marchand Mansion, it is a bit tricky to get into. But once there, you will be greeted by the owner Nello who is very, very hospitable, as are the rest of the staff. Five of us celebrated my birthday with a glorious Italian supper. The appies and main courses were more that ample. Most of us had extra to take home for the next day. I had the veal parmigiano with angel hair pasta. The sauce was an excellent combination of cheese and tomatoes. To celebrate my birthday Nello, gave us a bottle of champagne and a bountiful of ice cream and raspberry cake for dessert. All compliments of Nello...........thanks you Nello.

• Visited January 2014
“Best Italian Restaurant in Edmonton”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Went there few times and its always great. Food is awesome and service always great. You need to get the bruchetta as a starter. A must go in Edmonton.

• Visited August 2013