“Great Food & Service”

Ranked #1,054 of 2,499 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Welcome to Joey’s Edmonton West Location. Joey’s Restaurant in Edmonton West is a comfortable family–style restaurant providing affordable dining in smart surroundings. Come in and meet our local staff who are more than eager to share in our passion for serving the community and our loyal customers. Quality rules! This is why all of our seafood products are prepared FRESH, when YOU order. Join us every Tuesday for All You Can Eat Famous Fish & Chips.
Reviewed 7 March 2012

We had never been to a Joey's before and were quite impressed. We did not have a reservation but were given a small glass of wine (free) while we waited and got a table in only a few minutes. The service and food were both excellent, although a bit pricier than I had expected.

1  Thank JustACoupleOfUs
There are newer reviews for Joey's Seafood Restaurants - Edmonton West

Reviewed 5 September 2011

We decided to try this restaurant for an early dinner. It was busier than I thought for the time of day. I ordered the chicken and fish, and chose veggies and fries for my 2 sides for $13.99. My husband picked the chicken and ribs combo for $19.99. The food came out in a reasonable amount of time. It stated one piece of fish but I received 2. The veggies were the frozen kind with peas, corn, and carrots, but a generous serving. There were a reasonable amount of fries. I liked the fish compared to other fish n chip restaurants as it wasn't as greasy. The chicken was a little burnt and I only had the wing as I was too full from the rest of my food.

I wish I could give 3.5 stars but I rated it on the high end as the food was good and the price reasonable.

Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 19 February 2008

good fish and chips, Nathaniel's fav place to go

Reviewed 31 January 2008

not for me with crohns too greasy i got very ill last time " only had fish "

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 31 December 2007

Good fish and chips a bit greasy.