“yuck”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #1,869 of 2,578 Restaurants in Edmonton
Dining options: Dinner
Neighbourhood: Calgary Trail South
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed 16 July 2013

we've only been to Montana's a few times, and really- will not go back. Food tastes very "prepackaged", and really not very appetizing.
I hate it when I receive a gift card from there......I tend to pass it along to another who likes the food there....

2  Thank FJEL

Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Took our server 25 min to bring us a menu and ask us for our drinks, even tho there was only 3 other tables in our section. When she brought us our food I ask for dipping sauce for my chicken strips and she forgot , I had to remind her 3 times. By the time she remembered everyone at my table had finished eating. We where also informed that she messed up the bills with another table and we ended up paying for there bill. She said she took 4$ off there bill so it was the correct price of ours but we had no way of knowing because it didn't show what we ordered. It showed the other tables food. Then it took another 20 minutes for her to come to our table so we could pay. All in all it was a terrible experience. Needless to say she did not receive a tip. I will never return.

1  Thank ARose1989
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Went here for Father's Day. Cold beer, cooked baked potato and very tasty ribs 3 4 3. The beans and coleslaw were great too. My wife had the meatloaf and she said it was better than hers!! First time here but definitely not the last. Nice surprise

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We had a huge party of 30 (adults and soccer gals ages 13/14 and siblings). It was speedy and the food wonderful on a cool rainy soccer day:)

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Montanas South Edmonton Commons
Worst service in a restaurant in years! People who arrived way after us were served and finished before we got our food. Had to ask three different people for a drink refill. Finally got our food but guess what. No silverware. Food was not good. Complaints were more or less shrugged off. Never again!

1  Thank Dogtooth1947