“Great place for kids”

Old Spaghetti Factory (West Edmonton Mall)
Ranked #37 of 2,424 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Summerlea
Edmonton, Canada
“Great place for kids”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Last night; I thought I would take my 5 year old out. She is a fussy eater but likes spaghetti. We went there on Sunday night; West Edmonton Mall bourbon street was bussilling with people; very loud and there was a long wait but worth it. The hostess, the waitress...everyone was wonderful, helpful...The food was excellent value and tasty; my year old loved it and that was good enough for me. The benches were comfortable. My 5 year old couldn't get enough of the bread; yummy. Thank you Old Spaghetti Factory.

• Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Calgary
“OK food, OK service.”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

The bread with whipped butter appetizer was quite good. We had the chicken parmesean (a little overdone but flavourful) with spaghetti (sauce was bland) and spaghetti & meatballs (meatballs were small, sauce was bland).
My husband ordered white wine and got a random red instead (he liked it so we didn't make a deal out of it). I got a white peach sangria that didn't have any fruit in it.
Dessert was pistachio/chocolate ice cream, being allergic to nuts I declined but was not asked if I wanted anything else (I did).
Overall OK but wouldn't go back.

Visited February 2014
Fort Mcmurray
“Great Place”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

We've visited this restaurant numerous times and never been disappointed. Great food, drinks, service and value for your money. Highly recommend it.

Ashtonfield, NSW, Australia
“Feeling very rushed to get out the door”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Food was alright. We had been to another Old Spaghetti Factory at Vancouver, so we knew what to expect. Our waitress was friendly however we felt very rushed . Had to ask for a coffee as she was too busy trying to get us to sort out our bill. There were plenty of tables so it wasn't because they needed the table.

• Visited December 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Always top notch food”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Great food awaits you at every visit. Third time here; same great service and food. Located in West Ed Mall, very handy after a long day of "shopping till you drop". Food served hot and very tasty. Staff always very friendly and courteous. Would def recommend.

• Visited October 2013