“R E M A R K A B L E !”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Central McDougall
Neighbourhood: Central McDougall
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Been here half a dozen times on business and with friends. Always first rate service, always clean and superb food!!!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Tonight my friend and I had dinner at this really good restaurant!.
Before we could blink, water and green tea were at our table. Attentive waiters took our order and in no time 3 very nice dishes came to our table. Presentation and smells attacked our senses!
The Shanghai noodles with huge shrimp in a very nice sauce, Vegetable Rice, and Broccoli and Beef.
After our second helping ,we said enough! give us a doggy bag!. Enough for another meal!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The food here is no. 1. But what is really amazing is to watch how quickly and efficiently the waiters and waitresses move around. They're not rushing you, but they sure do get the job done. The spicy dishes are great, order extra and take it home.

1  Thank BeandBa
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Absolutely the best oriental food in Edmonton. The best spicy beef satay soup I've ever had. Their vermicelli bowls are tasty and won ton soup is so good! Can't say enough good things about it. It's my favorite spot!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have been coming here with my coworkers at least once a month now. The service is always excellent, prompt and very friendly. We always enjoy eating here because the food quality is always consistent great and solid every time. We always order Chicken\Shrimp Lemongrass with Coconut, Cube Beef, Szechuan chicken which is spicy but yummy and spring roll to share for 5. My coworkers always said they never go wrong with their food. :)

Their wor wonton is good too

1  Thank Calvin T