“Great food - great price!”
Review of Rigoletto's Cafe

Rigoletto's Cafe
Ranked #363 of 2,559 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We had a lovely dining experience at Rigoletto's! The portions were generous and the food was tasty! The service was good too. I had the seafood pasta and my boyfriend had the baked lasagna - definitely worth the 30 min wait. The waiter did mention the wait when he ordered it. Non-lasagna meals are served much quicker if you are in a rush :-)

Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed the sausages and linguine Sergio. And the the service was absolutely the best I have ever had. The waitress fully understood the menu and was able to answer any questions I had regarding the menu. It was a great meal with great service.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

The first thing we liked was the relaxed patrons and unassuming decor. The Italian Salad was sumptuous with many interesting ingredients including anchovies. Excellent home made tomato sauce for the lasagna - I don't remembering tasting better in a restaurant. Decent house wine and good friendly service. Medium prized!

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Went here for dinner as the kids were too tired to cook. The place was not very busy, but the service was friendly and the food was very good and very tasty. This is one of my favorite pasta places in either BC or Alberta. Next time we visit the kids and they don't want to cook, here we go again.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

We went for a friend's birthday celebration. They were ready for us with a very long table which made visiting a bit difficult, although they were fine with people moving about between dishes. There was not a lot of place to put coats again something they maybe should consider when they are taking a large booking.

Each dish was very good and typical Italian. You can't be impatient in this kind of Italian restaurant as it is the food plus the experience that is important. Server was okay not overly friendly but attentive. The price was reasonable and for our size of group it was a set menu.

I would recommend for a large group as long as they are not impatient diners.