“Sunny beer location!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Edmonton
“Sunny beer location!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

The inside reminds me of a British pub (being British!) which I guess is the intent of this establishment! I like to visit here and sit on the patio in the summer, you can people watch as people go to and fro from Churchill Square and enjoy cold beer and nice pub grub. Good atmosphere!

Visited August 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hmmm -tough to rate”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2013

The fish and chips were good and served warm. The waitress/server, well lets just say she did not want to be there. I was there for a 'staff lunch' hence no alcohol but that would not have made the huge dust balls on the ceiling look less offensive.....that bad taste could be skin and hair balls falling in your food....but in all fairness my pub fare was good.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Calgary, Canada
“nothing special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013

It was a while ago that I went here, and the service was very slow, the food average. But they had beer, so I suppose it wasn't all bad. :)

Edmonton, Canada
“POOR”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2012

ordered Fish & Chips the FISH came under cooked sent it back .SAT through the whole meal with friends watching them eat server not once ask me if I would like to have meal replaced or wanted something else.At the end of the meal she even charged me for pop I drank during the meal.Never said another word to after I returned the meal.WORST SERVER I HAVE EVER SEEN and probably will ever see.

Visited June 2012
North Battleford, SK
“LOVE this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2012

The staff, the atmosphere, the locals all made this a nice place to return too – 3 times on our 4 days vacation. So quaint. Not stuffy at all. Had a blast there.

Visited November 2012