“Faux chicken potato curry Delicious”
Review of Padmanadi

Padmanadi
Reserve with OpenTable
Padmanadi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 2,642 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central McDougall
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Had the faux chicken potato curry. DELICIOUS. I told my friend that if I lived in area I would eat there every day

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

You just can’t beat the amazing service and even more amazing food! We go here at least once a week. I even brave the super busy buffet days to eat here!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve been going to Padmanadis for several years now and every experience has been wonderful! The food is out of this world and the hospitality is always very friendly and true. My favourites is the satay, wonton soup, bean curd drumsticks, roti, curry chicken or mutton (both are awesome) and the ginger beef. I have tried about 6 other dishes and they are all great! The cheese cake and chocolate mousse for desert is a must have as well.

Never a disappointment but always a full, happy tummy when I’m done.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I love the food at Padmanadi. I am not a vegetarian and I really enjoy the way they make their "meat" dishes. I have never been disappointed with the food here and the atmosphere is very inviting as well. I have also come for their special Valentine's day dinner and it was lovely.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Since first discovering this restaurant I have returned many times. The most fun is in taking people who don’t know that the menu is vegan, and ordering dishes like ginger beef and the battered shrimp and hearing them rave about how good the ‘meat’ is, then watching faces when telling them at the end.