“Mmm...”

Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Strathcona
Description: A unique dining experience serving Cajun and Creole cuisine. The sweet potato fries come highly recommended.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was our first time but not our last time! All the food was fantastic and our waiter was phenomenal! The only down side is that there are no minors allowed so we can only go when we have child care :(

There are newer reviews for Dadeo Diner and Bar

Reviewed 1 June 2014

The vibe in this place is awesome and the food is fantastic! Service is quick and it's always a favorite place to go when on Whyte Ave. I usually get the Crab Cake Po'Boy and it's never disappointed! Their specials are tasty, one time they did a tuna Po'Boy and it was one of the best items I've ever had! Starting with a mini biscuit with pepper jelly is always fun. You can get Cherry Coke here too! A must place to get some really good food. Don't forget to add in the Sauce that is at every table on your sides.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I absolutely love coming to this place to eat the po boys. I'd have to say the blackened catfish is my favorite. The sweet potato fries are awesome as well, one of the best I have had in the city. Its on Whyte Ave so its a great location and it also does not allow minors, so you can go with a group of friends and not have any fear of young children or babies.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I normally avoid Whyte Avenue, but heard so much about this restaurant that I had to try it. The diner atmosphere is very comfortable and relaxed even though it's always busy. The staff is as friendly to cool hipsters as they are to us regular older people ;). But it's the food that was spectacular. We started with both Jalepeno cheddar and corn fritters which were a-maz-ing! Then around the table we had a couple po' boy sandwiches, jambalaya, fried chicken and ribs, followed by pecan pie for dessert. Portions were huge and everyone loved their meals - even the picky eaters! Definitely a more unique dining experience than your average Edmonton restaurant - and well worth it!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I try to eat at this restaurant at least once per month. I also love the cat fish po boys. The only thing I think they could work on is their hurricane drink. If you have ever been to Louisiana you would know that this is not the same. Otherwise great food, great service. Recommend reservations on busy days and remember it is for over 18.