“Clean, convenient”

Days Inn Edmonton South
Ranked #33 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
Reviewed 21 October 2013

One night only, hotel conveniently located to University area, Whyte Ave. Staff are very friendly, helpful. Free breakfast...They even have gluten free bread and cereal which I did not know about until checking out, but good to know for others. Room was clean, spacious, window opens. Good value.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank zinck2
d3hHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thanks for leaving such a great review for the Days Inn Edmonton South. I am glad you thought our hotel was located in a convenient location, and that the breakfast was a good start to your day! Hope to see you back soon!

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Edmonton South

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I highly recommend for this hotel if you stay in the South side or University area. My wife and I stayed in Days Inns for 6 night, We had a King size bed room with sofa. The room is spacious and clean. While I was doing some company stuff in the desk, my wife was relax watching the large 42" LG TV. Free breakfast is included with variety of choice. Only I found the quality shampoo and conditioner are not good which makes the hair dry and hard.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thanks for reviewing the Days Inn Edmonton South. We aim to "completely satisfy" our guests! I am glad that you and your wife both enjoyed your trip, and you both found that the room was well laid out based on your needs. Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great place, everything was perfect. Not one thing went wrong. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Clean. The price was great. I will stay here on every visit from now on. This was my first time in Edmonton. It will not be my last.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thanks for reviewing the Days Inn Edmonton South. I'm glad you had a great stay with us, and a great first time in Edmonton! We also hope that this was not your last trip to Edmonton, we would love to welcome you back to stay with us again!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Very good middle Class! It was our first time in that Days Inn Hotel (recommeded by some of our Friends) and during this Trip, we did spend there 2 Nights. all was fully ok and we did liked this Hotel and especially their friendly Employees there. Breakfast Service was also fully ok, with good Choices of hot Beverages. Staff did give us also good Recommendation for some Restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review the Days Inn Edmonton South. I am glad you chose to stay at the Days Inn for your first time! It seems like everything met your expectations, and our staff was friendly and courteous. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

My sister and I flew out to Edmonton for the Fringe Festival but didn't want to stay right downtown because of crowds and traffic congestion. After checking comments on TripAdvisor, we chose this hotel and we were NOT disappointed. Upon entering the lobby, I knew we had chosen correctly because of the freshness and stylish and current decor. Even though I had not called to ask for early check-in, I was greeted pleasantly by Brandy and checked in quickly and efficiently. The room, with flatscreen tv and strong wifi signal, was clean and fresh. The complimentary daybreak breakfast, served in a lovely little breakfast room right off the lobby, was well organized by Rose and her helper and was not your ordinary toast and coffee. On the breakfast buffet was hot waffles and bacon together with pastries, muffins, cereals, bagels, bread, yogurt, fresh fruit, juice and coffee, with all the trimmings. As you can tell, we very much enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 111 and didn't hear a peep from anyone, very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Thanks for leaving such a great review for the Days Inn Edmonton South. I am so glad you were happy from the moment you entered the hotel, and that your first impression turned into an overall good experience! Our staff love to go above and beyond for our guests to make their stay with us as memorable as possible. Hope to see you back in Edmonton soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I've been staying at this property every three week for fifteen weeks. I ALWAYS stay here; it feels like home! Front desk staff are friendly and outgoing.

Stay here if you are in town for business for sure, great value for when traveling with family even though there isn't a pool but who's here to go swimming anyway?

Room Tip: King Bed with pull out couch if you are coming with the little ones!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thanks for such a great review! We love seeing the same people returning as guests! It is the best compliment when guests say that they feel at home when they stay with us! Home you come back to your second home soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Hey People try this place I am sure you won't be disappointed. The Breakfast done by Rose is hot and fresh each day and a good selection. The Front desk people Brandi, Chelsea, Jay are very friendly and very accomadating go above their duties to help make your stay as comfortable as possible .I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend this location to anyone looking or a hotel which has a grocery store and other stores close by as well as an antique mall and whyte ave.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Thanks so much for such a great review! I am glad you experience exactly what we are trying to achieve for our guests' experience. Our staff going above and beyond, our delicious breakfast to start your day off, and a great location. Hope to see you back at the Days Inn Edmonton South again soon!