“Delivery is terrible”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Queen Alexandra
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We placed an order at 6:34 pm and it is now 8:10 pm and we still have not received it. We called them twice and each time they said it was on its way. We only live 10 minutes car drive away. We will never order from them again.

2  Thank Andrea W
There are newer reviews for Oodle Noodle Box

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Was in Edmonton for a couple of nights and on the 2nd night fancied something quick and easy to eat. I'm generally a fan of noodle places so I gave Oodle Noodle a try.
It was delicious. I had the hot box with Tofu (I liked the fact that you can choose Tofu with any of the noodle boxes unlike some places that have a set menu) and I really enjoyed it.
Not the best noodles I've ever had but maybe top 5 (I'm a harsh noodle critic) I'd definitely go there again.

1  Thank Jaaam
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I always have the Hot Box with beef and udon noodles. I'm addicted, and will drive across the city for it. Spicy but with layers of flavor and texture. Someday I will try something else on the menu, but for now it is always perfect.

1  Thank Leslie M
Reviewed 17 October 2012

The food was fresh & tasty, flavours were good and there's value for the money. But it loses marks for cleanliness and hygiene. I don't have a problem with long hair as long as its contained in a hairnet and well kept but the unkempt look doesn't fly. Just wish they'd put the same amount of attention into maintaining and cleaning the place.

1  Thank BagelAlberta_Canada
Reviewed 2 August 2012

"They make good noodles." This place is definitely better than Wok Box, because the dishes are Definitely tastier! 4 stars because the prices are pricey. But whenever I have a noodle craving, this is the place for me!