“Excellent room excellent service”

BCMInns, Rusty's Fort McMurray Hotel
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Fort McMurray
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

By far my favorite room in ft mac. I have been coming here for 4 years and always have had good service, rooms are always clean and the staff are always wanting to help.

Any one staying for business with a large vehicle or wanting a good clean quiet room, Rusty ' s is a good choice

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank R. Joseph F
Drew H, General Manager at BCMInns, Rusty's Fort McMurray Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel property.
We are so glad that we were able to meet and exceed all of your expectations.
We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Would never stay here again would rather sleep in my truck in 40 below
Garbage bag ripped open in front of room, abandoned vehicles parked in front of rooms, room was ok however very old, left feeling ripped off

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank aspani
Drew H, General Manager at BCMInns, Rusty's Fort McMurray Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

We would like to take this opportunity first off to thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel property.
We do apologize for your inconvenience that you have expressed and we would hope that you would give us another opportunity to make your stay as comfortable as possible in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I travel quite extensively for work and would highly recommend this hotel.
From the moment I phoned to book a room, the front desk girl Jem told me that the hotel at the moment was full but she would gladly put me on her waiting list.
To my surprise she contacted me within an hour and said that they had a room for me.
What other hotel that you know would go to this extent for their guests....none that I have ever dealt with.
I arrived later in the evening and was pleasantly surprised by the very upbeat and professional front desk staff.
They went out of their way to explain where my room was and what to expect in regards to internet and other amenities.
They also gave me two free bottles of water at check in which most hotels charge $2.00 each for and said that this was customary.
After a few minutes of getting into my room the front desk phoned and wanted to know if I was happy with my room. The answer was yes. Wow!!!
Very spacious and comfortable room with all you could ask for including flat screen television, my very own room internet which is not shared at all with any other rooms. Very fast.
Great desk and work area and even your own Keurig coffee machine.
I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and will gladly make this my go to hotel whenever I am in Fort McMurray.
Congratulations to the Management and staff at this hotel.
They know what the term `` Guest `` means.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Tom P

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel property.
It is quite a compliment to have your stay meet all of your needs.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Travellers also viewed these Fort McMurray hotels
Vantage Inn & Suites
Vantage Inn & Suites
#6 of 19 in Fort McMurray
Merit Hotel & Suites
Merit Hotel & Suites
#3 of 19 in Fort McMurray
Quality Hotel & Conference Centre
Quality Hotel & Conference Centr...
#10 of 19 in Fort McMurray
BCMInns - Fort McMurray (Downtown)
BCMInns - Fort McMurray (Downtow...
#11 of 19 in Fort McMurray
Franklin Suite Hotel
Franklin Suite Hotel
#2 of 19 in Fort McMurray
7 mi away
Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites

Been to BCMInns, Rusty's Fort McMurray Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BCMInns, Rusty's Fort McMurray Hotel

Address: 385 Gregoire Drive, Fort McMurray, Alberta T9H 4K7, Canada (Formerly Rusty's Best Canadian Motor Inn)
Region: Canada > Alberta > Fort McMurray
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Fort McMurray
Price Range: £46 - £82 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BCMInns, Rusty's Fort McMurray Hotel 2.5*
Brand new addition of 32 rooms brings this hotel to 109 rooms to serve you better! McRay's Grille on site, fax/photocopy service, 24 hour desk, ample parking and RV Stalls. Perfect for the entire crew or vacationing traveler. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your BCMInns, Rusty's Fort McMurray Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
BCMInns, Rusty's Fort McMurray Hotel Alberta, Canada