Quality Hotel & Conference Centre
Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites(Fort McMurray)(Great Value!)
US$132
Franklin Suite Hotel(Fort McMurray)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$111
Hotels.com
Merit Hotel & Suites(Fort McMurray)
US$124
US$111
US$165
US$101
US$93
Vantage Inn & Suites(Fort McMurray)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$103
Platinum Hotels(Fort McMurray)
US$143
US$131
Official Hotel
Nomad Hotel and Suites(Fort McMurray)
US$115
US$101
Podollan Inn(Fort McMurray)
US$122
US$119
Travelocity
Clearwater Suite Hotel(Fort McMurray)
US$159
US$129
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskconference facilitiesan executive suitehot breakfast buffetstaff were so friendlyin house restaurantan older hotelin townrooms are clean and comfortablecoffee makerservice was greatwould stay here againfort macenjoyed my staynoisedengym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Every interaction with the staff was very pleasant. I stayed in an 'executive suite' which certainly didn't wow me, but it did the trick. The free breakfast is very good and they give you 10% off the two restaurants attached.
Cons: Walls were a little thin and the room had a bit of an odor. Not enough to deter me from staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at the Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, Fort McMurray. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and most importantly the hospitality that our associates provided. I will share your feedback with our entire team as this assists us in improving.

I will be looking in to your feedback around the smell and the sound proofing to see what can be done to improve.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Upon arriving, worried about it -- but the interior is all remodelled and well laid out. Excellent beds and food. Very friendly staff. Would return there in a nano-second. They are remodelling the outside next year.

Room Tip: Ask for Executive with kingsize bed. Very quiet and roomy.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Laura T
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Good Day,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us from your recent stay.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and in particular our wonderful team of hospitality professionals, the beds and food. I will be sure to share this with the team.

We look forward to your next visit to the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre, Fort McMurray.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Great service, friendly staff, very helpful. Rooms were clean, loved the slippers. Would be nice if breakfast buffet was a little longer. Didn't see the pool. Close to airport. Have stayed there a couple of times will go back for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre, Fort McMurray. It is great to see your positive comments about our associates, they work hard everyday to ensure that each and everyone of our guests receive a high level of Hospitality.

We will be evaluating the breakfast buffet hours to ensure we are providing our guests with enough time to enjoy our outstanding breakfast buffet.In the future if you miss the buffet we do have an outstanding breakfast menu that we offer until 11:30am.

Once again thank you for sharing your comments and we lool forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Hotel was less than 15 minutes from the airport. Approximately 25$ cab ride. I stayed in the business section of the hotel. Room was clean and spacious. Some little additional bonus like robe and slippers were a nice touch! Restaurant in main lobby was very good no complaints. Staff in restaurant and throughout the hotel were very kind and helpful. I was there on business, we decided to use the hotel for conferences and again, no major complaints. The only thing I would suggest to the hotel is their fitness room had no treadmill - but made ok with equipment on hand.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre, Fort McMurray. My team and I are very delighted that you enjoyed the hospitality received while staying with us.

I am happy to say that we are starting renovations to fitness centre area next week and you will be delighted to know that we have a wonderful treadmill being installed for your next stay.

We truly appreciate the kind words and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

stayed here a couple nights for work. Decent hotel. The door had a little more of a gap than I would have preferred and the bathroom was a little bit worn but it was quite clean which matters more to me. Staff were good. I was delayed in Edmonton an extra day and completely forgot to bump my reservation a day and when I called very early the next morning, the night desk man had already rolled my reservation one day later just in case. Good food. The lady at the breakfast buffet is super chatty and works the room ensuring you have anything you need. I ordered from the 63 restaurant twice. The hamburger was decent but the mac and cheese was delicious. I have to travel here a few times a year for work and will stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed the hospitality that our team provided and will make sure that i share your comments with the entire team.

We will be looking in to the gap in the door and burger to ensure that these issues don't happen again in the future.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next stay at the Quality and Conference Centre, Fort McMurray.