“Great”

Quality Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Fort McMurray
“Great”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are incredibly friendly. They go that extra mile to make your stay extraordinary. They are the reason I keep going back to this hotel. Though some of the rooms need some updating, I always find my rooms clean and comfortable.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jenn B
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Good Day Jenn B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed the "Hospitality" that our team provided you. This is exactly what we strive to do on a daily basis and I will be sure to share these kind words with our entire team.

We all look forward to your next visit.

Barnie Yerxa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 22 October 2013

i have been going to this hotel for a few years now
the staff is great, really try to help out with everything.
its nice that when you go out of town you get treated like family

thanks

Wayne D edmonton

Room Tip: i prefer the 3rd floor less noise
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Good Day Wayne,

I am very happy that you enjoyed the warm hospitality that our team provided during your stay. Our team really cares about our guests and we want to ensure that this is your home away from home. I will be sure to share these kind words with our team!

Once again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Delta, Canada
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a couple of days to attend a conference. The folks at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. They even called within an hour of check-in just to make sure I was happy with my room which was spacious, had a desk I could work at and was well-maintained..I enjoyed a workout in their clean and modern fitness room twice. The equipment includes a treadmill, stair climber and resistance equipment tree as well as free weights. The buffet breakfast included in the cost of my room was excellent and dinner in their restaurant was delicious, so nice not to have to go out anywhere. Our event was catered and the food and service was always top notch! These people really go out of their way to make this a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the courtyard so you won't hear traffic. During the growing season...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed the warm hospitality that our associates provide. I will be sure to share these kind words with our entire team.

We look forward to your next visit.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed at this property for business & it was a great stay. Our room was very clean & comfortable, the quality of food in the restaurant was fantastic, and the customer service was outstanding in all departments. We would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Try the executive rooms for more space.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. I will ensure that our team receive this feedback and we look forward to your next stay at the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre, Fort McMurray.

Barnioe Yerxa
Courtenay, Canada
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Unless you are a smoking guest I would not recommend this hotel. After spending several days on business, I feel like I have smoked several packs of cigarettes. Having to open the window and tuck towels under the door was not an enjoyable experience. Maybe they should consider having a non-smoking floor.

1 Thank kirmic
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize that we didn't deliver at the level that we strive to do on a daily basis. We have one smoking wing therefore the smoke shouldn't be an issue, however my team and I will be working on ways to ensure this isn't an issue in the future.

I hope that you will come back and allow us to make it up to you.

Kind regards,

Travellers are raving about these Fort McMurray hotels

Massachusetts
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Every interaction with the staff was very pleasant. I stayed in an 'executive suite' which certainly didn't wow me, but it did the trick. The free breakfast is very good and they give you 10% off the two restaurants attached.
Cons: Walls were a little thin and the room had a bit of an odor. Not enough to deter me from staying there again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at the Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, Fort McMurray. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and most importantly the hospitality that our associates provided. I will share your feedback with our entire team as this assists us in improving.

I will be looking in to your feedback around the smell and the sound proofing to see what can be done to improve.

We look forward to your next visit.

Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Upon arriving, worried about it -- but the interior is all remodelled and well laid out. Excellent beds and food. Very friendly staff. Would return there in a nano-second. They are remodelling the outside next year.

Room Tip: Ask for Executive with kingsize bed. Very quiet and roomy.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Laura T
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Good Day,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us from your recent stay.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and in particular our wonderful team of hospitality professionals, the beds and food. I will be sure to share this with the team.

We look forward to your next visit to the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre, Fort McMurray.