“Excellent Hotel and Great Staff”

Quality Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Fort McMurray
St. Albert, Canada
“Excellent Hotel and Great Staff”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel and conference centre several times over the years. I use their meeting and conference facilities for workshops that I hold. It is a nice facility, the staff are very friendly and helpful, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The restaurant is very good, and the breakfast buffet is also excellent. All staff go out of their way to be genuinely friendly and helpful. I highly recommend the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre in Ft. McMurray.

Room Tip: The executive suites are excellent!
Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind words about your stay at our hotel. We are all very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.

Barnie Yerxa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I am a Field Admin for a Hydro Vac company and I call the Quality 3-5 times a week because I have 5-10 rooms going at a time. Between Brittany, Natasha and Amber I am always well taken care of. They call me right away when they have a question and they work with me to figure out who is in which room. If it wasn't for these girls I just don't know where I would be. It is hands down the best service I have ever experienced. Thank you ladies! Keep up the great work.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Good Day Tiffany,

Thank you for taking the time to share these kinds words with us. Our team is very happy to have such a solid relationship with your company.

Hospitality is our priority and i am very happy that you've experienced this from our team!

I will be sure to share these kind words with the team and in particular Natasha, Brittany and Amber.

We look forward to our continued relationship

KInd Regards,

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are incredibly friendly. They go that extra mile to make your stay extraordinary. They are the reason I keep going back to this hotel. Though some of the rooms need some updating, I always find my rooms clean and comfortable.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jenn B
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Good Day Jenn B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed the "Hospitality" that our team provided you. This is exactly what we strive to do on a daily basis and I will be sure to share these kind words with our entire team.

We all look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

i have been going to this hotel for a few years now
the staff is great, really try to help out with everything.
its nice that when you go out of town you get treated like family

thanks

Wayne D edmonton

Room Tip: i prefer the 3rd floor less noise
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Good Day Wayne,

I am very happy that you enjoyed the warm hospitality that our team provided during your stay. Our team really cares about our guests and we want to ensure that this is your home away from home. I will be sure to share these kind words with our team!

Once again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Delta, Canada
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a couple of days to attend a conference. The folks at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. They even called within an hour of check-in just to make sure I was happy with my room which was spacious, had a desk I could work at and was well-maintained..I enjoyed a workout in their clean and modern fitness room twice. The equipment includes a treadmill, stair climber and resistance equipment tree as well as free weights. The buffet breakfast included in the cost of my room was excellent and dinner in their restaurant was delicious, so nice not to have to go out anywhere. Our event was catered and the food and service was always top notch! These people really go out of their way to make this a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the courtyard so you won't hear traffic. During the growing season...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed the warm hospitality that our associates provide. I will be sure to share these kind words with our entire team.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed at this property for business & it was a great stay. Our room was very clean & comfortable, the quality of food in the restaurant was fantastic, and the customer service was outstanding in all departments. We would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Try the executive rooms for more space.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. I will ensure that our team receive this feedback and we look forward to your next stay at the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre, Fort McMurray.

Barnioe Yerxa
Courtenay, Canada
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Unless you are a smoking guest I would not recommend this hotel. After spending several days on business, I feel like I have smoked several packs of cigarettes. Having to open the window and tuck towels under the door was not an enjoyable experience. Maybe they should consider having a non-smoking floor.

1 Thank kirmic
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize that we didn't deliver at the level that we strive to do on a daily basis. We have one smoking wing therefore the smoke shouldn't be an issue, however my team and I will be working on ways to ensure this isn't an issue in the future.

I hope that you will come back and allow us to make it up to you.

Kind regards,