“Great price and location”

Quality Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Fort McMurray
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed 3 nights July 28 to 31. From check in to check out everything was great. Staff were friendly and helpful, especially the gal in the morning buffet. She was chipper and her attitude st 6 am was nice to see. Front desk staff were great and Debbie did a great job cleaning rooms. If your staying here don't forget to tip the maid daily and the buffet staff. If you appreciate the service. I would stay here again and have and will recommend it.
Thanks
Dale

• Stayed: July 2014
dgilles, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Thank you very much for you comment. Rest assured that I will pass it on to the associates concerned. We are continuously working on improving our service to guests.

Regards

GeneralManager
Quality Hotel & Conference Centre Fort McMurray

There are newer reviews for Quality Hotel & Conference Centre

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We enjoyed our three night stay last weekend. The staff were friendly and professional, providing excellent service. Our grandchildren joined us for a night and were welcomed and given special attention by the breakfast staff. The breakfast buffet was awesome, beyond our expectations. We were also pleasantly surprised by the quiet nights, giving us the opportunity for good sleeps.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
dgilles, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback, it is always nice to see that the efforts made to provide good service are recognized. I will pass it on to our associates.

Quality Hotel & Conference Center Fort McMurray

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I really enjoyed my stay, the service was excellent and the buffet breakfast was one of the best I've enjoyed in any hotel. I would definitely recommend this place over any other in Fort McMurray, I've stayed in a few other in town and they just don't compare.

• Stayed: June 2014
dgilles, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you very much for your comment which is well appreciated. We are constantly working on improving our service to customers and getting positive feedback is encouraging. You can be assured that I will pass on your appreciation to our associates.

Quality Hotel & Conference Center
Fort McMurray

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I come to Ft Mac once a year to visit customers. I go to the Quality Hotel because of my Choice Privilege membership. I have to say that the people are nice and helpful. Every time, the front desk person was nice and cared about me. Ft Mac's reputation of bad customer service is wrong here. Clean room, fast internet, comfortable bed.

In the morning, we get a free hot breakfast, which is really good. While we eat, a lady come and see the guest to ensure everyone's stay was good. I travel a lot and I never see that.

Thumbs up to the Quality Hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your loyality to the Quaity Hotel is very important and not something that we take for granted. Our team will continue to provide the hospitality that you've come to know and expect at the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre, Fort McMurray.
I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire team and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with how nice this hotel was. The rooms were Clean, the beds were comfortable all the bathrooms were clean. Check in went very smoothly front desk staff are very helpful and friendly and they also give you free midnight snack which is a delicious little cookie. Complementary breakfast is delicious and offers a nice variety early in the morning. I also ordered room service while I was there and it arrived promptly and was delicious as well. Hotel was very quiet could not hear noises coming from other rooms. The gym in the hotel is also nicely set up with nice equipment. I would definitely recommend staying here if you're traveling to Fort McMurray.

• Stayed: May 2014
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind words. Our number one priority at the hotel is to provide hospitality for our guests and i am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share these kind words with the entire team.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My work brings me to Fort Mac every second week and I have stayed at this hotel several times. What makes this hotel unique from others is the people. They are great and they take utmost care to ensure that your stay is comfortable and treat you well. They call you once you have checked in to see if you are okay with the room - which is great

Jermain, Chad, Amber, Mary, and others at the front desk and Teresa, Carlos and Emma take good care of you at the hotel and the Table 63 restaurant respectively. There should be more choice for Vegetarians like me for Dinner though. Breakfast is great and the hotel rooms are simple but work well. Overall a good hotel to stay and courteous staff.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor in the Executive Wing are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very pleased that you enjoy visiting the Quality Hotel, Fort McMurray. Our associates do really care about our guests and I'm very pleased that you've come to enjoy that about our hotel. I will be sure to share these kind words with the entire team. We also will look at more vegetarian options, however in the meantime please let your server know that you would like a vegetarian dish and our culinary can make something just for you.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel and conference centre several times over the years. I use their meeting and conference facilities for workshops that I hold. It is a nice facility, the staff are very friendly and helpful, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The restaurant is very good, and the breakfast buffet is also excellent. All staff go out of their way to be genuinely friendly and helpful. I highly recommend the Quality Hotel and Conference Centre in Ft. McMurray.

Room Tip: The executive suites are excellent!
Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Barnie Y, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind words about your stay at our hotel. We are all very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.