The Nomad is centrally located in the middle of absolutely nothing. To be fair, Ft. McMurray is a horrible town, so any hotel here would get an unfair review. However...
...the rooms are very dated, relatively clean but found dirt on the carpet and crumbs on the desk. Seems like the housekeeper was in a rush. Comfortable beds but I wouldn't sit on the stained couch.
Tried to get breakfast, but good luck finding any without a walk.
As I said, not impressed with the town, and there has to be better hotels here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A convenient downtown Fort McMurray location, the Nomad Hotel & Suites offers a choice of accommodation styles to suit short visits or longer term stays. Choose from comfortable guestrooms and suites in the main hotel, or expansive apartment style accommodations nearby. With more on-site restaurants than any other Fort McMurray hotel, guests can enjoy dinner at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, and listen to live music weekly at Live Bar and Grill. We're just a short walk to the areas largest shopping mall and the Boomtown Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nomad Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nomad Hotel Fort Mcmurray
- Nomad Hotel And Suites Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada