See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Beds were very comfortable, lots of towels, room had an outside opening window for fresh air. Great location. The Baileys Pub and World Bridge Buffet restaurant at hotel were both very good as well. Great service at both and amazing food!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ammy222017
Reviewed 17 May 2017

This is a great location for a hotel, but it is old and needs some updating. The room I paid good premium for did not even have a queen size bed! One would only assume there would be a queen size bed! Old and dated, better choices in Fort McMurray, Radisson, Quality or Best Western for a few more dollars they include Breakfast!
Apparently rooms are non smoking, but they have a stale smoke smell in them!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Had this hotel booked for for me through work. Ummm...wifi, what a joke. I spent three days 'hot-spotting' my phone to use my laptop because the wifi was sooooo brutally slow. Decent location, Montana's and Tim Hortons right across the block, pizza place and pub, casino (although I don't gamble), superstore, etc etc... try avoid getting a room thats facing the highway/roads, all the rednecks with their big diesels ripping by at all hours makes it tough to sleep. When I return for business I'll choose a different place. Cheers

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this place for the one night and found it to be a very clean place. The staff was friendly and there is a connected pub. No issues or complaints here and the rate was reasonable. I would definatly stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

First of all the staff here are amazing. I was checked in by Ranilo who was fast and efficient yet took the time to make my first visit a memorable one. I received text during my stay ensuring my room was well received and that all my needs were met.

The rooms are specious which included a very modern kitchenette. The lighting in the bathroom was fantastic, if you are a woman reading this you will appreciate this fact.

I did not eat lunch or dinner but did have the breakfast buffet. Once again the staff running breakfast were very attentive and fast.

They also have underground parking an extra plus in my book when it is minus 20 outside.

I would recommend staying at BW plus Fort Mac any day. This is my new hotel when I come up here!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business