“Pleasantly surprized”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #29 of 132 Restaurants in Fort McMurray
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
“Pleasantly surprized”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Since I usually don't eat a tonne of meat, I didn't think Montana's was really a good fit for me but was pleasantly surprised to see a good variety of delicious salads on the menu as well. I had the cranberry pecan salad which came with 2 skewers of shrimp. It was amazing and huge! The cranberries were dried so it was sweeter than I expected but I still enjoyed it. The service was non existent though--had to get up to get my own napkins and no one checked on me the entire time I was eating--brought my food and ignored me.

• Visited May 2014

Fort McMurray, Canada
“Good Family Place”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We found the service to be excellent, the food to be very good and the atmosphere is relaxed. We had fast service and the staff was very friendly.

Visited May 2014
Westerose, Canada
“3 Strikes”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had been to Montana's 3 or 4 times. Twice for dinner and at least once for lunch. Each time the meal was either over cooked/dried out, or I was served the totally wrong meal than what I ordered.. There was one lunch meal where by the time we received our meal, our lunch hour was over and we were late getting back to work, we never even had time to eat.

Visited May 2013
Fort McMurray, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love going here”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

One of the best places to eat. I am not a wine and dine person but this is definitely a few steps up from fast food. I try some different on the menu every time we visit. Have only been disappointed once, wasn't fond of the Chicken Chipotle Burger, the best I've tried is the Turkey smokehouse Wrap. Service is great.

• Visited February 2014
Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
“Best Pot Roast Soup EVER!!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

The atmosphere, the staff, the food, and of course our company, was REALLY GOOD!!! Eat a little, eat a lot, it's all so VERY good - if you're a carnivore!!! If I had my way, the soup would come in a much BIGGER bowl so I could make it a meal (ha...I never thought of asking them if they could :( )

Visited January 2014