Podollan Inn
US$192
US$154
US$135
Merit Hotel & Suites(Fort McMurray)
US$124
US$121
US$169
US$131
Vantage Inn & Suites(Fort McMurray)(Great Value!)
US$113
Nomad Hotel and Suites(Fort McMurray)
US$121
US$107
Platinum Hotels(Fort McMurray)
US$150
US$138
Official Hotel
Clearwater Suite Hotel(Fort McMurray)
US$176
US$150
Chez Dube Country Inn(Fort McMurray)
US$159
Franklin Suite Hotel(Fort McMurray)(Great Value!)
US$128
Orbitz.com
All reviewsthe pubunderground parkingfront deskfort machas great foodseparate bedroomswingsnew wingbox lunchsales managerin townomelet stationroom was largea king size bedthe air conditioningnice breakfastbusiness travel
Reviewed 2 October 2012

For the money you pay and the service you get, I would recommend avoiding this place. The internet doesn't work most days. For $300 you get no internet, your room is not cleaned unless you stay 4 or more days, There were moths in the room, the TV's are from the 80's the front desk staff is nice but useless as they have no power being foreign workers.. I could go on but I , the end result is only stay here if you absolutely have to.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Melanie L, Director of Sales at Podollan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2012

We recently had some technical problems with the internet which were beyond our control. Rooms at the Inn are cleaned on a daily basis. Suites at the Rez for extended stays receive housekeeping service every four days and guests may request housekeeping more frequently. All our guest rooms and suites have flat screen TVs except for a few individual rooms in the Rez. We continue to update these. We hope you will try us again.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

I have stayed at many luxurious hotels around the world. When my husband told me we were going to Fort McMurray for business I was skeptial about the accomodations. I had heard that it was an oil town. I heard that it was dirty and I was expecting the accomdations to sub-par; I was expecting the worst. We pulled up the the Podollan Inn and I was more than pleasantly surprised!! It was modern,clean and friendly. The rooms were better than well kept and no detail was missed. I logged on to my internet with no problem...for no extra cost!! unheard of in a high-end downtown room!! There was free water for the taking ( I have paid $8.00/bottle in a downtown Vancouver room). The beds were comfortable, the sheets and duvets were like home and it was quiet and well equipped with an iron and fridge. In the evening we went down to the Podollan Pub and enjoyed great food and friendly staff.

In the morning I got up and showered and went downstairs to a complimentary breakfast that was much better than expected. The staff was so friendly and the area was clean. My husband and I enjoyed a lovely breakfast before we set out for another day of work.

Thank you so much for such a great experience in Fort McMurray I would recommend this hotel and pub to anyone and everyone!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Kathryn G
Melanie L, Director of Sales at Podollan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which we have shared with staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Podollan Inn Fort McMurray!

Reviewed 26 March 2012

I travel to Fort McMurray every couple of months on business and the Podollan has become my hotel of choice. The beds are very very comfortable, the rooms are large and always clean. I have ate in the pub quite a few times, the podchos are awesome! Never had an issue with the Internet.

Only complaint that I have had with the hotel is not being able to get into the underground parkade because a staff member took the last spot in the middle of winter.

Podollan is always my first choice in Fort McMurray.

Stayed: January 2012
Melanie L, Director of Sales at Podollan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

We are delighted that the Podollan Inn is your hotel of choice. Thank you for bringing the parking to our attention. Management will review its parking policy for hotel staff. Warm Regards, Melanie Tighe-Lovsin

Reviewed 4 February 2012

We're currently staying at the Podollan Inn and it's been awesome so far! Booked online for $149 for a King Executive room...seems to be one of the more affordable options in Fort Mac. Check in was very quick and painless...two minutes max! Got room cards which also let you in to the free heated underground parking - major bonus!

Room (4020) is huge and clean, with more than adequate kitchenette including table & two chairs, desk area with phone, flat screen tv, king bed with down duvet and the comfiest mattress I've ever slept on. Bathroom is average, but no tub just a large tiled shower. There is also a second sink and mirror area outside the bathroom so two people can easily get ready at the same time. Room is spotless and looks recently renovated.

The common areas are clean and nicely done...lots of warm brick accents.

Staff are friendly and pleasant. Place is very quiet for a hotel on a Saturday night in Fort Mac.

We ate at the Podollan Pub and had a pretty good meal. It's a typical sports pub that was very busy tonight because of the UFC fights coming on, but not too raucous or loud...yet, lol. We shared the platter of appies which was tasty, but a little spendy for what we got ($29 for a few wings, dry ribs, spring rolls, calamari, and a very small serving of bruschetta). We also had the steak sandwich which was really good ($17) and the buffalo burger ($14), which again was good but a little sloppy. Both meals came with homecut fries (included) and mushrooms and onions (extra). With two cokes, two beers, and a cosmopolitan, the meal came to $98 which was more than we would've liked, but not unlike others restaurants in the area. Server was great, and overall it was a good experience...we'd go back, but skip the platter.

Peter Pond Mall, Walmart and many others shops and restaurants are within five minutes drive.

We'll likely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 14 November 2010

I have travelled to Fort McMurray many times for business and stayed in various places, but I have found the Podollan Inn is the best up here. The very large LCD tv's are my favorite, the beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean. The hotel also houses the Podollan Pub and I highly recommend it for an amazing steak or to entertain clients or customers. We had a blast with our server and all of us really enjoyed our meals. I'll be back!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
podollan, General Manager at Podollan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2011

From all the management and staff at the Podollan Inns & Rez-idence, we truly appreciate your feedback and hope to be your hotel of choice when you visit Fort McMurray.