only been at fort mac murray twice but this stay was better than last. Besides the whole town being crazy expensive, the stay was good. rooms were quiet, comfortable, air conditioned, very clean, and everything worked. The elevator seemed a bit shaky but other than that it was all good. We ate in teh pub and food was good. Front desk was friendly and I got a smile from the housekeeper as well, which is usually rare amongst hotels. I would recommend this place to anyone headed to this town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Podollan Inn features 62 individually decorated guest suites, The Podollan Inn goes beyond the standards expected of a five-star facility. Onsite amenities include a bar/restaurant and dining room as well as fully licensed room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Podollan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Podollan Inn & Rez Hotel Fort Mcmurray
- Podollan Inn And Rez
- Podollan Inn Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada