This was honestly the worst hotel stay ever. I was politely asked to pack my things and leave the hotel at 11am even though I'd made reservations for a multi-night stay. Baffled, I'd asked what the problem was and they told me they had complaints about traffic to my room. I insisted they had the wrong room, offered to show them receipts from the restaurants and bar I had been to the previous evening, but they had no interest. I didn't have one person come to the hotel at any point.
If this wasn't enough, the hotel charged my credit card for the several-day stay I was supposed to have, and I'm still working between the hotel and bank to get my money back. They also added on a $200 deposit for the room - none of this was mentioned when I'd first checked in. Why would you charge a deposit when someone pays with a credit card???
If I could turn the clock back, I would. And don't get me started on how bad the rooms are compared to the pictures... You're better to sleep at the airport than to give these crooks your credit card info! Traveller be warned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Podollan Inn features 62 individually decorated guest suites, The Podollan Inn goes beyond the standards expected of a five-star facility. Onsite amenities include a bar/restaurant and dining room as well as fully licensed room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Podollan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Podollan Inn & Rez Hotel Fort Mcmurray
- Podollan Inn And Rez
- Podollan Inn Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada