“Great food in Fort McMurray! Restaurant design so so”
Review of Atmosfere Restaurant - CLOSED

Atmosfere Restaurant
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: French, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Atmosfere Restaurant is pleased to offer Fort McMurray a fresh perspective on casual fine dining. Scratch-made breads, sauces, soups, stocks, charcuterie and more are created in-house with the freshest of ingredients sourced from the best local suppliers and farmers. Contemporary yet classy - the dining room offers a modern feel while maintaining an air of understated sophistication, perfect to impress any client or to celebrate your special occasion. Whether you're planning a romantic evening, business lunch or a group event, Atmosfere Restaurant is sure to make your experience a memorable one!
Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meals while traveling for business! My seafood pasta was very well seasoned and fresh. Definitely worth trying if in Fort Mac. I will say the design of the restaurant was very disjointed. The front section of the restaurant was very earthy and calm and the back where we were was bright red and electric. The branding of this place on the signs looked more like a rave then haute cuisine. I would go back for the food but feel the atmosfere would be improved by having one look within space.

Rhonda R, Manager at Atmosfere Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Thanks for joining us in our restaurant! I am very glad you enjoyed the food and we are always looking for ways to improve the experience. We take all reviews serious and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 22 January 2013

Descent dinner, good wine, poor service. Took too long for the orders and the waitress was rood and in too much in a hurry. Timing was wrong. This was not the first time at the restaurant, the service seemed to be declining over time. However would still be at the top choice for Fort McMurray.

2  Thank Grigory l
Jeff P, Guest Relations Manager at Atmosfere Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

First all all, we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I am glad you found the Food & Wine were good. I do appologize if the service was not a 100%, we are better than that & our business is built on that. We have weekly meeting on how we can be the best at what we do & keep great customers like yourself happy. We have a great restaurant Manager that will go above & beyond to make sure all guests are looked after & she will make sure the service is 100%, she loves her job & treating guests with respect. I am glad you still with the lack of service still find it is the Top choice in Fort McMurray. We are listening & do care.

We appreciate your business & look forward to you returning.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Sole Fillets were excellent and staff was very friendly. The surroundings are modern and the prices were reasonable for Fort McMurray.

Jeff P, Manager at Atmosfere Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2013

Our lunch service is growing leaps & bounds every day, we cater to office staff & a lot of business lunches. The food is always great & our specials change daily. For folks who prefere a quieter lunch & great food this is the spot. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review & making Atmosfere your dining choice in Fort McMurray

Reviewed 17 December 2012

This is head and shoulders the best dining experience in Fort McMurray. My wife's steak was outstanding and my lamb was the best I have had in many years. Great, friendly service. Well worth the price for a nice meal.

1  Thank Kamloops_Couple

Hi,

We find our best form of Marketing is our happy customers. We appreciate you're kind words & yes we have heard from many customers they think we are Head & Shoulder above other restaurants. The Lamb is one of my favorite meals also, We try & hire great staff & make them part of our family which in turn they deliver great service which great folks like you received. We really appreciate your business.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

We had our christmas party friday night at Atmofere and it couldn't have been better .The service was wonderful!! Thank You Daniel you were GREAT!! The food was wonderful!! Everybody said they loved everything we had! We will definately be back and will tell all, about your wonderful place and food!!!

First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to write a response, We do Hundred's of Christmas parties each year & every one gets special attention & care. We have some wonderful staff like Daniel who have been with us from the beginning. Our Restaurant manager Rhonda oversees every event & treats everyone like family. I am so glad your party went well & look forward to serving you again.