“"must to avoid"”

Soleilki Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 140 Restaurants in Fort McMurray
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 July 2013

my husband and i got take out there. service was good, fast. food was delicious...until we found hair in our meal. the beef terryiaki was very tough, not enjoyable. we both ended up not feeling well by end of the evening also. we won't be going back and do not recommend to others.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Full menu and great tasting food. My wife loves the bubble tea. Prices are a little high, but tasty good sized portions.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Food was fine - some items were even really good. But it takes forever to get service, especially if you're in a larger group.

Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

Delicious sushi, food, drinks are amazing, Nice people and favourite restaurant here! The price is average, pretty good compared to other places.

Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

Service here is usually pretty horrible, but I liked the food so went back a couple of times. Third of fourth time back recieved a bento box with hair in my rice, showed server and she got a new box for me with hair in my rice and tempera. They still charged part of the bill to what a joke, I was in the hospitality industry for 10 years, one hair would take care of a bill in my eyes. Won't be back!!