“Amazing Staff!”

Dining options: Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Staff!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I love the menu and the drink specials. The staff are always fabulous. I've been in many times and I have never left disappointed.

Visited November 2013

Fort McMurray, Canada
“great food & great service”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I had been there for lunch shortly after it opened and the food was good but the service wasn't the greatest. What a difference a few months makes. At our request, we were seated outside and the waitress adjusted the umbrella to make sure we were comfortable in the 30 degree temperatures. She was able to answer all our liquor and food questions and made great suggestions. Our food came out quite quickly and was cooked to perfection. Waitress was attentive but not over bearing. Some of the best food/service I've had in Ft. McMurray in a long time. Would highly recommend it.

• Visited July 2014
St. Paul, Canada
“Don't waste your time..”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This restaurant is uniquely designed, very dim lighting, restaurant and lounge seating. First off the drinks, were horrible. Way too strong, could even drink it. Our main entrees were horrible. I was served raw shrimp on my Caesar salad and my fiancés meal included a whole raw chicken breast. Due to the poor lighting and breaded exterior was hard to pick out until a few bites of raw chicken were consumed. You would think after waiting over an hour for food it would actually be cooked. To make up for it the waitress offered us a dessert, apple crisp, which tasted like a big blob of undercooked flour, no cinnamon taste, hardly any apples. Overall a very very disappointing meal and the wait time for "RAW" food was ridiculous. Would no recommend this place to anyone, spend your money elsewhere.

• Visited May 2014
calgary
“Good food and Service”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped quickly on the way out of Fort McMurray for lunch and had the Currie w shrimp and naan bread while he had a Montreal smoked meat sandwich. Both dishes were very tasty and the service was fast, friendly and professional. Would go again.

Thornhill, Canada
“A must go too place”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

A friend of mine asked me where I was staying during my visit to Ft.Mac
When I told him Radisson,he told me you should try "Prime Social Kitchen"
Well he was right on!
The food was outstanding!!The service was also extremely attentive.
I highly recommend anyone to go and experience for themselves.Yum!Yum!

Visited April 2014