“Outstanding”

Live Cafe Fort McMurray
Reserve with OpenTable
Live Cafe Fort McMurray is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 133 Restaurants in Fort McMurray
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I am simply amazed to find that Fort McMurray has a restaurant of the quality. fort McMurray does have find dining but Live takes you to a whole new level. I went there for lunch and am now planning on going there for an evening of fine dining. The food was exception in flavour and presentation. When my food came to the table I thought that I was in New York, Vancouver , London, you get the point. Do not let the fact that it is downstairs in the hotel. My sister and I ordered the seafood cakes, daily soup and chicken wings. The crab cakes could easily be a meal on to it's self. Two cakes with roasted portabella mushrooms, eggplant and tomatoes, with a salad greens on the side. The roasted vegetable soup was so good that I regretted not ordering a bowl as appose to a cup. My dinner partner had told me that this place had world class chef's and she wasn't kidding. a definite place to go. No need to drive 5 hours to Edmonton for a outstanding dining experience.

• Visited April 2014

Omaha, Nebraska
“Good food, bit pricey”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The atmosphere and food are very good at Live Cafe. The location is hard to find even if you live in Fort Mac but once you do you will be happy. Located in the lower level of the Nomad Hotel and the Keg restaurant there are plenty of seats and a full bar. The chef is very good and I recommend the steak. The prices are more than I like to pay but consistent with the rest of Fort McMurray. The wait staff is very good (especially for Fort McMurray) and you never have to wait around for refills or your food.

• Visited February 2014
winnipeg
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

In Fort McMurray for the week; the only restaurant we went back to twice. Food was excellent; chef obviously took the time to make each dish unique. My colleague and I each had different dishes, all were excellent. Further, the cost, relative to other restaurants in Fort McMurray was very reasonable. Staff was also typical Alberta friendly with great conversation and menu advice. Strong recommendation to visit this restaurant when you are in Fort McMurray.

• Visited September 2013