“Great Hotel!”

Clearwater Suite Hotel
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Fort McMurray
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Great hotel, good amenities and great facilities in the room including a kitchen and laundry. Staff was great, especially Joan at the front desk. She remembered my name and made me feel very welcome and was very friendly helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Jean-Marc G, General Manager at Clearwater Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Dear Lisa; Thank you so much for your comment on your most recent stay and we will communicate to Joan, member of our great Front Office Team how appreciative you were of her attention to details. We will continue to foster a consistent level of high guests services among our entire Team and we appreciate deeply your on going support as we are looking forward to your next visit in our region. Jean-marc Guillamot-General Manager

Reviewed 4 August 2013

i had a fabulous stay in this hotel. Great facilities room with kitchen facilities and you can do laundry in your own room. Front desk are very help full and accommodating. They make sure that your stay is superb. In the morning, they always greet me 'good morning' and 'how is everything so far' which makes me feel better in the morning. They have a shuttle service to the airport that you only have to pay half of a taxi fare from airport. Location is across Superstore and mall. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: room facing parking is quiet
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Jean-Marc G, General Manager at Clearwater Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Dear Guest. Thank you for your most positive comments which I am always proud to pass on to our hard working Team. We will continue to strive to be the best hotel in Fort McMurray and we appreciate the unique location and amenities, but our Team does make all the efforts to be the most hospitable Hotel in our region. The new addition of a discounted shuttle service from and to Airport has been most appreciated and practical for our guests while we are as well improving our facility with the new spacious fitness Centre and soon to be re-opened Hot Tub area.
We thank you for your on going support and value your feedback. We are looking forward to welcome you back in the most foreseeable future. Jean-Marc Guillamot-General Manager

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Stayed two nights and was pleasantly surprised. Rooms are more aprtment suites than hotel rooms. Staff very attentive and friendly. A little pricey but that's the market in Fort McMurray. Suppplied continental breakfast is very low end which is in contrast to the rest of the stay experience, attention is required or perhaps drop it completely.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Jean-Marc G, General Manager at Clearwater Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Dear Guests. We sincerely thank you for your comments related to your last visit in our property.
Indeed our cost of operation is somewhat inflated due to related day to day costs to operate such a facility in this existing economic environment. But nevertheless we appreciate your feedback and we will continue to strive towards a value driven experience for all our guests. We hope to welcome you back in the most foreseeable future. Jean-Marc Guillamot-General Manager.

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Got a double bed suite. Balcony looks over parking lot. Fireplace in living room area. Rectangle dinning table. Full kitchen. High ceiling in living room area.
Good size bathroom.

Very nice a clean, very relax and great for families.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Guests. Thank you for taking personal time and post a much appreciated comment after your most recent visit. We are very fortunate to have one of the best Hotel facility of its size in Fort McMurray and we thank you for appreciating its comfort while the Team makes out guest's stay most enjoyable. We are looking forward to your next visit. Jean-Marc Guillamot General Manager.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Totally contented with my stay here... Only in this hotel that you can cook your own meal, with washer and dryer. My stay is as comfortable as it seem I am in a home away from home. Aside from the clean and beautiful room I always get. Staff are so friendly, very accommodating and I would say that they takes care of me during my whole stay. When I approached them of some of my whining petty requests,everything is done with excellence and even showing so much interest to help me more. Breakfast is superb, I have so much choices to get now, having a complimentary continental breakfast or sandwiches for lunch served with a bottomless hot coffee every time you get up in the morning. Great location, walking distance to resto and bars, coffee shops malls,casino... I would say this is it!!!

Room Tip: rooms facing parking are quieter...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest; Thank you so much for your comments on your most recent visit with us. We will certainly pass these comments to the entire Team. We are extremely proud of our Team and with this comment rest assure they will even try harder to be on a constant search to improve services while focusing on their great attitude towards our guests. We hope to welcome you back in the most foreseeable future. Jean-marc Guillamot.General Manager.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Although I was not the one who paid for our stay here, I was very impressed with the overall atmosphere of the hotel. The front desk staff was very helpful and their smiles made our check in and out process even better. The facilities where outstanding. The room we had was spacious and very comfortable. House keeping were very accommodating and always polite. Overall our stay here was very pleasant and I would highly recommend this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Jean-Marc G, Manager at Clearwater Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Dear Guest; On behalf of entire Team we sincerely thank you for your most kind words towards our Team members! We will communicate to them your comments and rest assured this will motivate them even more to continue to strive to be the best Hotel in Fort McMurray. We are looking forward to your next visit.Jean-Marc Guillamot-General Manager.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

I must say i'm really impress with this hotel. The Front desk are really excellent from check in to check out, very helpful and friendly. I stayed there last May and the room are equip of kitchen facilities, especially Laundry and dryer in your own room. It's really convenient for me that I don't have to go anywhere else to do my laundry. Rooms are really nice with balcony. I would recommend this hotel to every one. Its a great stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest; Thank you for your most valuable feed back! We will pass it on to the entire Team. We appreciate your patronage and we greatly value your support. Rest assured we will not stand and be complacent! We will contiinue to engage our entire Team to be the best Hotel facility in Fort McMurray! We hope to see you again very soon. Jean-Marc Guillamot -General Manager.