“It's still good but”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Fort McMurray
“It's still good but”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

They recently had a major makeover and the restaurant looks amazing! However, when I looked at the menu, I noticed that their prices had increased slightly, that is OK until they brought the food out and I noticed the plates and portion sizes were smaller than before.
The food is still good but we won't be eating there or taking out as often due to the price increase and smaller Portions.
The service was excellent, the waitress was very attentive and filled up our water glasses without asking. Lots of parking available and it's tucked away from traffic and crowds.

• Visited September 2013

Fort McMurray, AB
“Disgusting SLOP. Avoid at all costs, go to McDonalds.”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Ordered take out last night due to a craving and was totally grossed out. We threw away all the 'food'. Usually I am not surprised how bad our dining options are in Fort McMurray, but BD surprised me. If I can save just one person from eating this crud, then my time writing this post was worth it.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank PG1111
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Asian Cuisine”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

This restaurant is great! The owner is very friendly and hospitable. Their foods are great. Love to come back here always but the problem is too far from Downtown. I could only go there every summer where the road is not slippery.

Visited June 2012
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Got sick.”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I ate at this place several times and liked the food, it was always good and I also got food from there delivered several times over the past 2 years. However, I did get sick from some chicken I ate from this restaurant last week.
The interior of the place is nothing to brag about but the staff were always friendly and delivery was always on time.
I'm basing my rating on the food and service I received over the course of about 12 times I ate food from there about 12 times along with the fact that my last experience was very poor.
I won't be going back or ordering delivery from here again.

• Visited March 2013
Thank William and Jac... F
“Worst customer service iv ever witnessed.”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

The customer service was the worst I have ever witnessed. Employee getting angry with me because he didn't explain the menu well enough. Says he only has a certain amount of time with each customer. Was the first time iv went there and will be the absolute last. I would have thrown the food right in his face I I hadn't already payed for it.