“Typical greasy spoon ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Moose Jaw
“Typical greasy spoon ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

For fort mc it's a restaurant with affordable prices. As already stated your typical greasy spoon. If your looking for heartburn topped in gravy you'll get just that. Their fresh baked goods are excellent! The service is what you'd expect, super friendly staff in ill fitting clothes.

“Bland food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

Their food looks and tastes like it is previously frozen, lacking imagination, colour, nutrition, and variety. Okay if you want frozen fries and chicken finger. I guess they make a fine breakfast if you like lots of greasy bacon, sausage, eggs, and hashbrowns. Not a place for healthy options.

Visited February 2013
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“I wouldn't let my dog eat there!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

I remember visiting the Kozy Korner about 10 years ago because I heard they had fantastic food. It was true....10 years ago. Now the ownership has changed hands and the restaurant has gone straight in the toilet. The coffee is served in a filthy urn that looks like it was used as a bailing bucket on a fishing trawler. The menu, the blinds and the wall beside the table looked as it they had not seen a washcloth since the Leafs won the cup. The food is adequate at best if you ignore the fact that my burger had a bug crawling around on the lettuce. My wife and I ordered a hot beef with home fries and a double cheeseburger with dressing fries. The hot beef was ok if you like hard stale bread and the home fries were actually good. Of course the burger had a little extra unwanted meat and the 'stuffing' consisted of what appeared to be ground croutons with poultry seasoning sprinkled in. To say it was dry would be a compliment. I could certainly see that it was well worth the 45 minute wait for the food because their dedication to cleanliness and excellence was profoundly evident (slight note of sarcasm) and they were overrun with all 3 tables of customers. The service staff, with the exception of the smartly dressed and courteous hostess, was abysmal. Upon handing the bug from my burger to my waitress, her response was, "I will be sure to tell the kitchen staff to be more careful and check the food better". Then she proceeded to wish us a good day and hand us a bill for the full amount of the meal. To say I am disappointed hardly covers it. If you value your health, I would not even drive through the parking lot. I used to think that the restaurants on the Tv show 'Restaurant Makeover' were slightly exaggerated for dramatic effect, but I found a prime candidate for the show. I would start by dipping the entire building in a pool of bleach!!!

DISGUSTING, APPAULING AND REPULSIVE!!! STAY AWAY!!!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Ria P
Fort McMurray, Canada
“A family restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

Staff are friendly. This restaurant is very family environment. If you want to try a little different than your usual order. Try it here price is good as well.

Visited June 2012
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Greesy food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013

Everything was deep fried, it was dripping in grease. We had breakfast and the service was awful, the waitress left a pot of cold coffee and never came back so we could ask for more.

Visited August 2012