“No regard for their customers”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #70 of 135 Restaurants in Fort McMurray
Fort McMurray, Canada
“No regard for their customers”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Amazing bad service. Come on Fort McMurray. Let's boycott them!
The other night at 10:45 pm I was lined up with a number of other cars waiting to get service at McDonalds in Thickwood. WHen I finally got to the order speaker the girl told be they would be shut down for 1/2 hour. I told them we had been waiting for some time, so she told be to proceed to the second window. Another wait to get to the window and she said they would not be serving any food. Duh - why were you letting customers wait in line when you weren't serving any food? I asked the simple question: "Why don't you put up a sign or a barricade so people don't waste their time." She looked at me like I was the stupid one and said, "We always close at this time." "You should know that." Yeah me and all the other cars that were stuck in the lineup behind me. And continuing to line up. Get a brain McDonalds and show some courtesy for your "valued" customers. I know I won't be going back if this is what they think of their customers.

• Visited May 2013

Olds, Canada
“Always something missing”
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Almost every time we order, something missing in the order, have to check before we leave the drive thru

1 Thank Maggieb3