“Home cooking.”

Ft.McMurray
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Home cooking.”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

They serve good food but u don't get very big servings for the price you pay.

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great homecooked fare with the locals”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

food just like mom used to make. serious. menu is all over the place but their breakfast is killer.

Visited March 2012
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Greasy Spoon”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This is a typical greasy spoon type restaurant and people go back out of habit. Everything we had, even the toast, was dripping with grease, or margarine. Nothing healthy here. Service was OK.

Visited March 2012
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Like Home”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

This place is always a little bee hive,busy busy busy but the wait is well worth it.Great food,severed up fast and hot with those waitresses that can talk and give you a hard time just like whenat home with mom.

Lethbridge, Canada
“NOT AGAIN”
Reviewed 8 August 2011

We stopped in there the other day for lunch. They were not busy so we went up to the counter to ask the girl some questions about the menu. The first question I asked was, "What is the difference between the Dad burger and the Mom burger?" No sooner did she answer me, she pulled her cell phone out of her pocket and took a personal call. I was shocked and stunned. Rather than say everything I was really wanting to, I just looked at her and with attitude said, "REALLY????!!!!!" We promptly turned and walked out. I will not go back and give them a second shot at my business!!!!

• Visited August 2011