“Awesome place”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We went there with a group of friends! We got the special room it was private and perfect! The server was awesome and soooo funny! The food was more than delicious and we find it cheaper than the other sushi in town for the price! We had a blast! The restaurant was closing at 10 but we stay until 11 and the staff was very friendly with us especially that Vince he was hillarious ;-)) we will come back that' s for sure ;-))

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I've been to a couple other sushi places in fort McMurray and they never compare to Fujis! Their food is always great but most of all I love the service. I usually go in with my sister and Ron always greets us by name and he knows our drink and food orders. Even if there is a better tasting sushi restaurant out there id always return to Fujis for the service :) and nobody else's deep fried wontons can compare!

1  Thank Blanchebest
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I came here with some colleagues for a business dinner and we were very impressed that they offered us a small private room for our dining/meeting experience! The food was great, the staff were friendly and I would thoroughly recommend this for anyone travelling on business to Fort McMurray and is tired of the same old Moxies, Earls, etc.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I've been to Fuji's a number of times and have never been disappointed. The food is amazing, the staff are friendly and accommodating and it has a great atmosphere. I really enjoy the rooms where you can have a fun night with a group of friends. Tom and Vincent have both been servers I had there and they are wonderful! Thank you Fuji's!!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Restaurant is not very fancy but food is excellent! Very good and tasty. Still very affordable. Sushi, chicken, beef... Everything is great.