All reviews great hotel steam room dinner buffet fort mac industrial area queen suite breakfast was amazing bit out of the way oil sands in town hotel stay nicest hotel ft mcmurray rooms are large included breakfast recommend this hotel would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Very clean and affordable. Great breakfast and friendly staff. Felt safe in the area and appreciated the express checkout. I had to book another day and the staff stepped up and found a room for the second night as the hotel was very busy.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Paul J, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Good Morning Cam F,
in Fort McMurray.
We appreciate your very kind comments and they will be shared with our entire team.
Any review from a guest that contains " Very Clean " and " Friendly Staff " really does make our day !
I am pleased to hear that our team was able to secure the extra night that you required - the front office team does an exceptional job of working their magic to ensure that our guests are looked after.
At the end of the day we are glad that you enjoyed your visit with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back as your travels allow.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

This hotel has all of the amenities, great service & the closest hotel to the mine-sites (on 63N highway).They also offer underground parking which is great for security & comfort. The breakfast (included in the price) is value for the money All of the staff have a positive attitude.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Paul J, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Good Morning 131arth,
in Fort McMurray.
We appreciate the great comments and they will be shared with our entire team.
It is always a great way to start the day by reading a review from a guest who mentions the great service that they have received while staying with us.
The underground parking really is a wonderful feature when it is minus 25 and colder outside.
Our culinary team will be pleased to read that you enjoyed our complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet with omelets made to order and I agree 100 % that it really is great value !
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites in Fort McMurray as your travels allow.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

This place is awesome all around. The staff are what makes this place great next to the comfy beds, clean building , warm in door parking, great restaurant, perfect location and very competitive rates. GREAT JOB BW Team

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Paul J, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Good Morning Jimchicken,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel.
We appreciate your kind words and I want to assure you that your review will be shared with our entire team.
I agree 100 % that our team is really what makes our property stand out. We do have a great product to offer, even our standard studio suites are all larger than any hotel in Fort McMurray.
Now that the weather has changed to snow and ice having that warm underground parking really does make a difference in how your day starts.
Thank you again for the great review - we really appreciate it.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites
in Fort McMurray as your travels allow.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We stayed at the hotel because we had our pet and they were the first to come up on google.While waiting for my wife and son I decided to have a quick beer at the lounge. The bartender was very nice told me to take a seat and brought over my beer . Asked if i wanted a second then after that brought over the During the check in they were very helpful and even gave our dog and son a little gift bag.After we were checked in and got to the room we noticed that that our phone charger was broken. I went down to purchase one but they did not have my kind in stock, The very nice lady let me borrow one for the night free of charge.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Good Morning nathan568,
Thank you for reviewing our Hotel.
We appreciate your very kind comments and we will share them with our entire team.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team really does go above and beyond and letting you borrow a charger and the little gift bags are just a couple of examples of the great service we are proud to offer.
Our food and beverage team will be pleased to know that you were able to relax and enjoy your cold beverage.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites
in Fort McMurray as your travels allow.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I hadn't intended to stay over in Fort McMurray but the weather turned a little nasty so I thought it best to find a hotel and stay the night. As I was driving I spotted the Best Western and decided to give it a try. The room clean and very comfortable. The staff were efficient and very friendly. Very good value.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Paul J, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Good Morning 598arthurw,
in Fort McMurray.
We appreciate the great comments and we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay
with us.
I am glad to hear that you found the guest room to be both clean and comfortable, those two elements always make for a great hotel stay.
Hopefully the next time you are visiting Fort McMurray for business or pleasure you will stay with us again.
We look forward to welcoming you back.